[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RATE MY IDEA BROS!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 522882878.jpg (89 KB, 331x522) Image search: [Google]
522882878.jpg
89 KB, 331x522
Bros!!! Check out my idea for a website that helps the average guy get involved in the movie business:

A movie usually gets made by a production company that finances the film....What if there was a 21st century way of doing this?

How about a website that users will use to pitch their own ideas to production studios?

For an idea to start from a basic premise to the finalized send-off point, the user's idea will pass a series of checkpoint goals (having a story board finalized, having a basic screenplay written, having a director's input, etc.). After the user's idea passes a series of checkpoints, the finalized idea will be sent off to the website's administrators, who'll then directly submit it to all available production studios.

The website's layout will allow contributing screenwriters, artists, animators, directors, etc. to have their own dedicated pages, where the user can easily navigate to and connect with to flesh out the film idea. Working with the site's contributors will be free of charge for the basic template, though users can spend money to expand the content of their film idea (more pages for the screenplay, more pages for the storyboard, etc). Users will also be able to spend in a variety of other ways to help boost the idea's appeal.

I've yet to determine how the site's contributes will be paid, perhaps either commission or a base pay of sorts. Perhaps every time the contributor works on a certain number of projects, the contributor would get paid by the website, or

There'll be a system where users can vote on film ideas, to help boost a film's position in a popularity ranking system, which will be used to help receive donations from others to help fund projects.

Tell me what you think guys. One of the things right off the bat that I need to figure out, is how to retain the users that aren't actively involved in working on making a film.
>>
>>1316884
Bunp
>>
>>1316884
Well at least you expanded the idea since your last thread. Try keeping the vote system in, seems good. The hard part is getting actual good scripts, since this'll be filled to the brim with shit and have a few gems. Take idea's from linked in and facebook since it's basically that. I suggest you get invested in first for ad revenue since if it builds slowly it'll be filled with shit from total hacks
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.