[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>when you need to sleep but you fear one of your coins crashes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
>when you need to sleep but you fear one of your coins crashes during the night

do you feel me /biz/
>>
> not using advanced order types
>>
>>1316828
so you keep most of your coins on exchanges?
>>
>>1316882
Nope, buried my wallets years ago.
>>
dont trade shit coins. that being said i was holding eth when it went down, and just after i made some nice double digit profits
>>
>>1316792
I have an alarm set if the price drops too low. Even today with a hack being reported in the middle of the night it took two hours to reach the bottom.

Lots of money to be made for people who are willing to be on-call 24/7
>>
>>1317307
I have an alarm for BTC, but are you saying you have ones for other currencies?
>>
>>1316792
>tfw trade futures and always wake up to missed trade opportunities
>>
You are overcommited. Hedge a little
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.