[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the point of studying and working if ill never get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1444793003680.png (54 KB, 500x557) Image search: [Google]
1444793003680.png
54 KB, 500x557
What's the point of studying and working if ill never get rich?

Seems retarded to work so hard for many years just to earn a pitiful $80k/yr earning mr shekelberg a new yacht?
>>
how many threads do you need? jesus dude, chill
>>
>>1316758
There's no point working these days, the economy is complete shit
>>
File: 1244734352954.jpg (13 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1244734352954.jpg
13 KB, 200x200
>>1316758
>he thinks only one person has this opinion
>>
>>1316752
be used and pay taxes
>>
>>1316752
The point is that you'll hopefully pick a good major and get a degree so that you won't have to work shitty factory jobs for the rest of your life.
>>
>>1316896
>implying all jobs aren't shitty
>>
>>1316905
This.

Are you neet master race too?
>>
>>1316905
Guess you've never worked in a factory. Well, keep it up, and you'll find out firsthand. I hope you don't.
>>
>>1316752
>ill never get rich
You're right, you won't.
Please accept your station and stfu.
>>
>>1316943
depends on factory, one of my shit jobs back a while ago was at a cup/lid factory, basically loading lids into boxes and the machine was fast as fuck. took a solid week to get good at doing it and you barely had time to pick your nose or else you'd get behind.
>>
>>1316752
learning to use kneepads will make you rich beyond your wildest dreams
>>
>>1316752
Whats the alternative? Dying in a gutter?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.