[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you successfully have a few drinks with your boss? I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 740x493) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 740x493
How do you successfully have a few drinks with your boss?

I've done it a couple times but I'm afraid I'm fucking it up
>>
suck his cock you autist
>>
Self control
>>
chug in boss's bitch-ass face
>>
>Order shots all night
>Your shot glass filled with water
>Get him blacked out
>Go out on the town
>Take pictures of him fucking a crackwhore
>Blackmail
>Promotion
>>
fuck him in the ass while maintaining eye contact to assert domination
>>
>having a boss
>>
>>1316543
eat a big meal before hand with lots of bread to soak up the alcohol. and pace yourself. dont drink any faster than anyone else is drinking. one drink an hour.
>>
just be yourself and have fun, if you know your limit
>>
>>1316543
By limiting yourself to a few
>>
>>1316638
>while maintaining eye contact
wut?
anal virgin here, i don't really know, but i thought that's anatomically impossible?
>>
>>1317571
Missionary. How can you not realize this?
>>
>>1317571
Think you need to try for yourself to fully understand friend.
>>
Don't drink on an empty stomach. Pace yourself. Order weak beer. 4.4 not 6+. Buy the first or second round (you want to buy a round before everybody gets too fucked up to remember who's turn it is). Don't be a sloppy drunk, better yet don't get drunk. Give some excuse and leave when you're starting to feel it. Putting a time limit is a good way to do this. "I'll have a few but I have to leave at X o'clock to feed the dog or whatever". Don't start yapping about what's wrong with the company
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.