[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /biz/, looking to get into the stock market. What kind of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: ayylmao.jpg.png (172 KB, 1439x1982) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao.jpg.png
172 KB, 1439x1982
Hey /biz/, looking to get into the stock market. What kind of software do I need to be able to do this?
>>
Do what

look at graphs?

look at apple inc?

i dont think you seem viable for this business
>>
>>1316508
Buy stable shares, I suppose, just want to get some experience now while I'm young
>>
>>1316502
>looking to get into the stock market
(munches popcorn)
>>
>>1316502

Penny stocks.

You can buy thousands of shares with less than a hundred dollars and their are VERY volatile, meaning there's a lot of room to generate enormous profits.

Tons of guys have gotten rich as fuck trading off the pink sheets. Ever seen Wolf of Wall Street?
>>
>>1317110
>What kind of software do I need
>Penny stocks
What kind of software is that?
That's not the name, is it?
>>
>>1317126

I use Robin Hood because it's free and it has much better quality than eTrade.
>>
>>1317132
What kind of leverage do they offer, 2 to 1?
>>
>>1317143

I don't know what leverage means.

I just use the app and then buy low and then sell high the stocks that look good.
>>
>>1317146
>leverage
Well, can you buy 200 shares when you only have the cash for 100?
Or do you have to have all of the money?
>>
>>1317056
>(munches popcorn)
kill yourself
>>
>>1316502
Start with Robinhood, only put like $100 in it, and when buying stocks, only buy 1 share at a time so you can get a feel for how it works. Pretend that 1 stock is 10000 stocks so you can get the general idea for how it would be if you had a lot of money on the line.
>>
>>1317178
You don't like popcorn?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.