[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best service for mutual index?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image-39.jpg (159 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
image-39.jpg
159 KB, 1000x667
>Vanguard rapes you with $20 annual if you don't have 10K in the account

>Robinderp doesn't have mutual funds
>>
is that for taxable accounts in vanguard?

you need $10k for admiral/advantage funds anyway
you have no reason to open a brokerage account if you cant scrounge up 10 grand, niggus maximus
>>
Just gamble your money until you have 10k or are broke.
>>
>>1316425
robinhood has lots of etfs whats your problem nigboi
>>
File: 1264568056522.jpg (45 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
1264568056522.jpg
45 KB, 500x365
Listen here you stupid faggot. That $20 annual fee is waived if you receive your statements and other paperwork electronically.

This is standard across most brokerage services. Vanguard is literally the least likely one to fuck you over with fees.
>>
>>1316549

It does not say that here: https://personal.vanguard.com/us/content/Funds/FundsVanguardFundsLowBalanceDisclaimerJSP.jsp
>>
>>1316544

Are they good? Robinhood is also a small and new company. Everything on the internet says avoid
>>
>>1316602
i dont understand what youre talking about. do you not trust robinhood? sincerely doubt youll lose your money due to robinhood. youll lose it because you invest like a retard
>>
>>1316598
** The brokerage account fee is waived for Voyager, Voyager Select,
Flagship, and Flagship Select clients, as well as for any client who elects
to receive statements and other important information electronically.
See vanguard.com/commissions for more information.

also, vanguard is free to trade etfs any fucking time you feel like it.
>>
File: t.png (13 KB, 300x195) Image search: [Google]
t.png
13 KB, 300x195
Seriously?

Just buy Vanguard ETFs with Robinhood!

Pic related.
>>
>bitches about $20
>over a year

i don't even have vanguard holding and i still think you're a fucking moron. a fat fuck will go to mcd's and spend $20 on a huge ass meal. you'll never miss that twenty. this is such a stupid thread i'm legit hiding it.
>>
>>1316704
How the fuck do you spend $20 for one meal at mcdonalds? thats like 15 mcchickens and a gallon of pop holy fuck
>>
>>1316709
>pop
>>
>>1316709
10 large fries, nigga
>>
>>1316720
how the fuck do you eat 10 large fries in a sitting
>>
>>1316733
avec plaisir
>>
>>1316425
Holy shit read the fucking website. You autists really make me crack with this $20 fee bullshit. READ THE FUCKING WEBSITE YOU CAN SELECT ELECTRONIC ONLY.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.