[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>poloniex unresponsive How fucked are we lads?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image_1.jpg (71 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
71 KB, 499x499
>poloniex unresponsive

How fucked are we lads?
>>
>>1315258
KEK, cuckies thought they can make money by buying 'imaginery code crap'. FUCKING LELELEL

>m-muh desentrilization
>>
>>1315258

americans waking up and selling out of fear - check

thanks for that leverage shorting money & cheap long term eth i just bought boys, keep being predictable cucks
>>
>>1315258
Servers probably being effectively ddosed by traffic
>>
>>1315272
LMAO ALL THESE NEET KEKS LULLING THEMSELVES INTO DELUSION

Face it: Your chink imaginary currency will never be anything more than a pipe dream. Stop shilling your weak pump and dump shit and go learn a useful skill. I hear dick sucking is still in high demand.
>>
File: salt.jpg (23 KB, 525x294) Image search: [Google]
salt.jpg
23 KB, 525x294
>>1315281

mad cause u missed on both btc and eth?
>>
>>1315287
Delusional cause you're bag holding useless shit?
>>
>>1315311

it doesn't need to be useful. gold is pretty much useless compared to silver and it's 60x the price

> implying shit needs to have an actual use
> implying anyone here thought they'd build their house in eth or eat eth
> implying its impossible to long term hold useless shit until enough ppl are interested in holding useless shit and then drop it for a profit
> implying btc never existed and never proved you wrong

why is everyone on this board 12
>>
>>1315320

Gold is physical and tangible. Your <flavor of the month goes here> coin is not and is vulnerable to devaluation from multiple vectors. Some not even known yet.

>implying you have made a single cent of actual realized cash profit on any of this garbage
>implying you aren't attempting an even more retarded version of timing the market
>implying you're ever going to be anything but some hikki neet on this Mongoloid board trig to convince others to hold the bag with you

Eat shit m8. I'd rather hang with 12 year olds than desperate shills.
>>
File: 1462838078414.jpg (154 KB, 801x599) Image search: [Google]
1462838078414.jpg
154 KB, 801x599
>>1315338

i'm not shilling, plz don't buy it, plz short it to 1$ so i can buy a bunch, idgaf if you are so desperate to stay poor, i just don't understand the mindset you go trough to believe no one made any money out of it when even with that news it just went from 2100% since january to 1400%. where else did you make 1400% since january? do you seriously believe with a 1.5b market cap no one made a dime on it? i'm just trying to understand if you have brain damage at this point, i really don't care if you buy eth or sell it or just counter-shill the shills for the lulz
>>
>>1315361
Post P/L or forever shut the fuck up with your jewery.
>>
>>1315338

also idk whats up with your obsession with neets but it seems like a lot of projecting.
>>
>>1315366
Because that's literally all you are. It's not an obsession to call a spade a spade.
>>
File: 1461050996262.jpg (64 KB, 658x718) Image search: [Google]
1461050996262.jpg
64 KB, 658x718
>>1315376

11/10 banter m8
>>
PROTIP:

TRADING IS NOT WORKING ON POLONIEX BUT WITHDRAW IS

I did a withdraw on Poloniex to my Kraken addresses and then I traded on Kraken.
>>
>>1315338
are you for real? i've been realizing profits into $ since 2013..
>>
>>1315670
Go on then. Post them. It's so simple and takes only a moment.

>inb4 deluge of excuses
>>
>>1315681
post what? fucking bank statements?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.