[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WTF I bought ethereum at $20 today after months of your bullshit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 968x544) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 968x544
WTF I bought ethereum at $20 today after months of your bullshit. Literally two hours later it's hacked and worthless
>>
bro, right now is the perfect time to buy even more.
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 640x650) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 640x650
I was about to but 4K worth of it thank god I didn't go to the bank today
>>
Why are you complaining? This is literally the perfect time to buy. I just bought $1000 more.
>>
>>1314177
whats going on? i changed some eth in DAO, whats going to happen?
>>
I literallly just dumped 2k into it. I believe in vit.
>>
ETH will never survive

DAO is crashing with no survivors
>>
File: pepe.jpg (27 KB, 399x385) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
27 KB, 399x385
WAHAHAHAHAHAH ETH-KEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH.. HOP ON THE POVERTY TRAIN!
>>
>>1314177
> taking investing advice from /biz/
Do you want to be poor?
>>
rekt
>>
Vitalik will fix it, no worrys
700$ by 2017
>>
>>1314177
listen to >>1314180, he knows, just look at his analysis.
>>
File: eyy.png (31 KB, 755x478) Image search: [Google]
eyy.png
31 KB, 755x478
>>1314399
Fucking hell you didn't even read what they say they're doing. They're "mining altcoins" and selling them for bitcoins to pay out. except it's a ponzi, quite a good one at that.
https://hashocean.com/?rid=438892
>>
File: most_likely_quote.png (157 KB, 444x440) Image search: [Google]
most_likely_quote.png
157 KB, 444x440
>Tried to buy ETH last night
>For some reason my wallet is a bitch about it, keeps denying
>fuck it, go to bed and decide to try again in the morning
>mfw waking up and going on /biz/
>>
>>1314177
>buying crypto-currency instead of swing trading.
This board lol
>>
>>1314177
Dude I just lost 2.2k of my 4.5k because of this bullshit! FUCK
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 725x483) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 725x483
>>1314177

“This is an issue that affects the DAO specifically; Ethereum itself is perfectly safe,” Buterin said
>>
>>1314177
You were suppose to buy it way back in January, maybe September 2015 and try to find a way to physically hold it or extra-protect it.
>>
how much did you buy op? also lmaoing at your life
>>
>he bought at the peak
>>
File: yes-we-cat.jpg (328 KB, 600x888) Image search: [Google]
yes-we-cat.jpg
328 KB, 600x888
>>1314177
don't trip ETH will go 50 before the year's end.
just hold.
>>
>>1314323

He's just stating the obvious. theres no need to prove anything here. anyone mentally capable of speculation and sentiment gauging who has traded crypto longer than a month knows to buy. They will make money whether OP listens or not.
>>
>>1314190
localbitcoin or what?
>>
If this post has doubles, ETH will not survive.
>>
File: PlatformWaves.png (201 KB, 600x327) Image search: [Google]
PlatformWaves.png
201 KB, 600x327
>>1314177
You should have waited for Wavesplatform.
>>
ETH $9.14
HOLY SHIET!
>>
Currency of the future, they said...
>>
Every time the price dips because of panic sellers it always returns, the waves get bigger every time. I'm ready. It went from $5 to $1 to $10, then $10 to $5 to $15 to $20, now it's going from $20 to $10.
>>
>>1318236
the waves were caused by mild panic dumps tho.. this is just a way worse
>>
>>1318239
We'll have to see how it goes, maybe this will equalize us to where we would be price wise before the influence of the DAO hype. I understand people are confused and panicing because a lot of people are conflating the dao with all of ethereum but reasonably there's no reason for such a price change just because a product on top of eth had a mistake. Only DAO owners should be panicking and they shouldn't hold any influence right now.
>>
>>1318247
Why would DAO holders panic? They're returning the remaining Eth anyway
>>
>>1318383
If that's the case why is anyone panicking. Bunch of goofs influencing the market with bad headlines, why always this.
>>
Look. There's a lot of ethereum stuck in the DAO right now. They are trying to ; A) get it back, B) burn it, C) just let the attacker have it.

When this happens people would try to sell and get out if they are refunded, or, the hacker would try to sell if he gets the money.If the ether gets burned, people who invested and still has eth will sell. Either way the price is gonna crash hard.

Sell now, or lose.

After all this is sorted. Maybe, just maybe, there's room to rebuild everything, but things are gonna be really slow.
>>
>sold before hack
>bought just now
>have 2x as much ether now
It's only 20 eth but still..
>>
>>1318401
lmao bought back in while the ship is still sinking

should have wait until it hit the sea bed first
>>
>>1318404
Maybe.. We'll see.
>>
>>1318408
It dropped $0.50 USD since your post.
>>
>>1318413
Dropped another $0.16 since yours
>>
>>1318420
>>1318413

Where my shorts at? Hate that 80% of my BTC is in lending but at least I won't get destroyed if eth bounces back.
>>
>>1318434
I started shorting at 4x leverage when it hit $18
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.