[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
insurance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: dlc.png (57 KB, 672x889) Image search: [Google]
dlc.png
57 KB, 672x889
21 yrs old military
buying 2009 corvette soon
insurance quotes are around $350/monthly
car dealer license is $450/monthly (includes license plate so no need in registration fees)

I'm thinking im better off just paying the extra $100 a month and trying to flip a few cars.

thoughts?
>>
Why do you hate yourself so much?
>>
>>1313866
Don't buy the corvette. You have the rest of your life to piss away money an fun cars. Right now you need to be hoarding that money so you can turn it into wealth to sustain you and your family for years to come.

Save your fucking money and buy house/property/real estate/crypto/anything other than a corvette.
>>
>>1313866
>>1313909

Also, if you're dead set on one of those 2 options, in my state you are required to have a lot that can store at least 10 cars along with an adequately equipped service department in order to get a dealer's license. Maybe your state's different, but it's never as easy as "get the license make bank bro$$$$!!!!$!$!$" so do your research.

Though there is much money to be made buying wholesale auctions and selling even just 5-10 cars/month and it's so damn easy.
>>
>>1313914
every state is like that. pretty much you are just buying the rights/permission for the auctions/insurance/license plate.

my father had it a year back and only used it for a month or two (just wanted a good deal at an auction)
>>
>>1313909
I'm currently car-less and i'm not buying anything other than the corvette (childhood dream)

If I have the license I will probably sell the car within 5 month's of owning it for a good profit.

am i just young dumb and full of cum? I do believe i can do this successfully.
>>
>>1313919
dude a dealer's license doesn't come with magical insurance that covers all cars. you buy insurance for your dealership and the cars it owns. so you're paying for a dealer's license and insurance not one or the other.

and what I'm saying is in my state an inspector actually comes out to verify you have a legit dealership before you can even move forward with the license application. and no every state is not like that some are a lot stricter about the rules.

If you actually do your research and go through with it, it can undoubtedly make money with minor intelligence and effort put into it. But seriously read up about this stuff.
>>
>>1313924
You're an idiot. Do yourself a favor and buy a used Japanese car.
>>
>>1313924
>>1313924
It's really up to you bro. If you want to build wealth and not have to worry about money at all in your 30s-40s, don't buy the corvette. Maybe use that money to start a small car dealership on the side and have a trusted friend manage that business or be your internet salesperson so it's less work for you but still much profit.

If you're cool with probably always being middle class, and having a moderately fun, happy life, but stressing about money and not having the freedom to pursue every dream from time to time, buy the corvette.
>>
>>1313927
gay
>>
>>1313933
sensible*

ftfy
>>
>>1313924
Your childhood dream is to buy an 8 year old car? Really? Don't sell yourself short.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.