[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Price Prediction Thread!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
TRUMP COIN $2!

What will your pump be?
>>
>>1313646
No one here can predict the future?
>>
>>1313646
ETH $50
>>
>>1313684
BTC 744$
>>
>>1313646
Trump $5 at least.
>>
>>1314909
How realistic is this? Give me chance percentages.
>>
>>1316897
about 1% if that
>>
>>1316897
Atleast 75% if the devs actually tart promoting and you guys do as well. Call in to radio shows, morning tv, anything to get the soundbite out there!

Even liberal shows, be like "hey so idk if trump is trying to launder his money or whatnot but there is this thing called trumpcoin being traded on crypto websites."
>>
>>1317449

This would have happened already in the time the coin has been out with how hard you faggots are trying to push it.

People with more than a brain cell look at the coin/it's shill and know instantly it's a p&d with no future.

But but what if Trump endorses it muh coins will moon - lmao try harder kids, if trump gets wind of this shit it's going down faster than your mum on the neighborhood crack dealer. You think he has spent his life building an empire in his name to have some meme community use it on a zero feature shit coin?

If Kayne West took down his meme coin in less than 24 hours after getting wind of it you can guarantee Trump will do it faster. But but our donations to his presidential campaign will make him not cease and desist - calm your tits kids you think someone worth 4.5 billion needs 200,000 trumpcoins fucking lmao

/thread
>>
>>1317688
Top fucking kek. THIS
>>
>>1317688
>but but our donations

Yeah lol. I love how at current prices, 200k Trumps is only worth $6000. Trump might send the creators some hats out of pity.

And there is it. The dump. The donation is the dump and after that Trumpcoin is over.
>>
>>1317693

Even if the coin hit $10 (more chance of Michael Jackson fighting Kimbo Slice at my wedding) that is still only $2m USD which is 0.04% of his net worth. How do these retards not grasp this?

Keep investing though trumptards!
>>
Trump $5usd is my prediction.

Also why so much samefag in here? He's not even trying to hide it.
>>
>>1317693
200k is only the inital donation, if Trump were to get a wallet, and put his address out publicly, the donations could be limitless. Much greater than his whole worth, and plus, he's already said he's not self-funding the general, so the more donations the better!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.