[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Selling data
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 9496.png (9 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
9496.png
9 KB, 600x800
So yeah some crazy stuff happened today. I managed to get access to an order database of a major ISP in my country...

Now I have zero experience in hacking whatsoever but I decided to give it a try since I walked into their store one day and saw a worker type in the URL of their order system. Turns out this ISP is not taking account safety seriously. It littarly took me 1 hour and some smart thinking to gain access to their database through numerous accounts.

Since I now suddenly have access to around 2.7 million people and their mobile/internet/telephone/tv subscriptions I'm starting to think: holy shit this might actually be worth something!?

Right now I have access to 2.7 million clients. Through as much as 25+ different user accounts.

I have access to the following details:
First/last name
House number
Street name
Postal code
City
Mobile phone number
Landline number
Email
Bank account no.
Date of birth

Also I have full access to the kind of subscription a person has on their phone. I have access to their Internet and TV subscription as well as invoices.

I can order subscriptions and even cancel subscriptions which leave customers without Internet telephone or TV within 24-48 hours.

Dear 4chan. How can I best earn money out of this opportunity?

I accidently stumbled across this leak and have zero to none experience in this field. Now I am aware that I am in a very VERY good position because I can basicly do anything I want right now.

Legal or illegal what would you guys do?
>>
File: 5H0m4t8.png (192 KB, 1366x728) Image search: [Google]
5H0m4t8.png
192 KB, 1366x728
>>1313313
>>
>>1314351

Why are you such a party pooper?
>>
>>1314357
You do realize op has committed a felony and will probably spend 20+ years in prison?
>>
>>1314408

Kek. Are you 12 or something. You don't even know if OP is American. You don't even know if he's telling the truth. You don't even know if he's using a proxy or not. Do you think the feds call the muhreens everytime somebody makes a claim about an alleged criminal activity?
>>
>>1314488
>Do you think the feds call the muhreens everytime somebody makes a claim about an alleged criminal activity?

On the internet no less.
>>
>>1313313
Get tor, go on alphabay, sell it for BTC and profit. If you manage to do that you will profit greatly. And if you can spare some after that it'd be sincerely appreciated 1H2F7zmP24gJJtFkCrpMEoD35ZQ9mbgeVe
>>
>>1313313
deepweb, download TOR and look at some forums where you can send the same shit you sent here.

DO NOT DOWNLOAD FROM THERE, DO NOT SEND YOUR PERSONAL INFO
>>
I think it's only a crime if he intends to sell it. OP has ">implied" he intends to sell it but not specifically. He could simply be asking how to get paid for the "bug hunting" work he's done. Many companies, such as Google for instance, offer rewards to people who find glitches and bugs for them. With that said, many companies don't offer such rewards and may sue OP if they find out what he's done.
>>
>>1314508
This is what I would do.
with you sell for 3$ on autodispatch and set everything up you will have a great passive income for a long time. The only thing that might stop you is that you have to "buy" your right to sell there for 200$, but the give yur money back when you close your store.
>>
>>1314521
And I know my shit.
>>
>>1314521

Autodisbatch is darknet?

Plus how would one gain rep?
>>
why don't you just cancel everyone's tv subscriptions? that is a more Project Mayhem idea than making money. Freeing <country> from the brainwashing of the media. it would be a political act.
>>
>>1314686
You need to create an account in alphabay, "buy" your right to sell things there and then put the datas to sell in autodispatch (when someone buy your digital product it will be auto delivered to the buyer). You just login once a week to check for disputes and to withdraw your BTCs and when the source drys you close your store and get the money you bought the store with back.
All in the darknet.
This is all you need to know to turn what you have into a YUGE profit.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.