[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What employee benefits do you lot get? I'm going for an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Employee-Benifits.jpg (238 KB, 625x432) Image search: [Google]
Employee-Benifits.jpg
238 KB, 625x432
What employee benefits do you lot get?

I'm going for an entry level graduate position with a daimler group company and heard the benefits were pretty good, like discounts with loads of retailers, good health insurance with matching, extremely cheap cars on lease etc.

Just wondering what you other guys get besides a pay cheque
>>
>>1313108
company car with gas card for personal use
company phone i get to choose
that's about it
>>
$70/mo for phone, i think 50% 401k match up to 8% salary, some discounts with big clients (never use them), free boots every year, generally free PPE, free coffee, free lunch once a month at office meeting.
>>
>>1313108
Heath insurance
Help with paying for college
Ppe and boots
Unofficially I also get to take home broken gear.

Pretty standard stuff. They pay around the 60k mark
>>
>>1313364
>Unofficially I also get to take home broken gear.
ah i love that part of the job. got a few camping chairs and rock hammers from it.

>between us bros, some copper too
>>
>>1313108

Good health insurance

Dental and vision

401k with a decent match

A real live pension

Discount stock plan. 20 percent discount on company stock through payroll.

A bunch of not exciting discounts

Sometimes event tickets, but noting all that exciting.

A free gym

A bunch of gay shit like " wellness programs" and " educational programs" no one cares about.

Probably some other fringe shit I'm forgetting but nothing else good.

Nothing super cool but the important stuff is all their. Part of me never wants to leave because private sector pensions are so fucking rare it's not likely I will land another one.
>>
>>1313457
Oh I forgot all the shitty coffee I can drink
>>
Health, vision, dental
401k matching (I put in the IRS maximum allowable contribution of $18k and they put in $9k immediately with no vesting)
Access to the lowest expense ratio index fund ever, VIIIX ($200M minimum investment waived)
Stock grants (not options)
Free food and drink all day, three meals a day (but only at set times, made-to-order sandwiches outside of meal hours)
Highly flexible hours
>>
>>1313108
401K with 3% match.
Health insurance.
My cell phone bill is paid for by work instead of being issued a work phone
15 vacay days a year stacks up to 40 days
8 PTO days a year. stacks up to 16 days

And yet I still want more.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.