[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi, I sold a lithium property and we'll make this public
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 1000x1000
Hi, I sold a lithium property and we'll make this public this afternoon or tomorow. Ill comeback once its public.

If you want to have fun, buy somes shares with a mid term objective to make money. There will be exploration and alot of news release so I'll be able to come over and discuss the property with you. I'll only discuss or explain public data however and you wont get any privilieged info. Ill be able to answer some questions so that could be a good experience for everyone.
>>
Oh... Already public : https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/evolving-gold-acquires-56-km2-150000788.html

Evolving gold is on the canadian stock exchange. CSE. I guess you can trade those shares.
>>
>>1312036
>>1312056

Can you post some proof?
>>
>>1312036
virtuals are 2015 news m8, you are a year too late. nobody will invest in a company that has a project timeline in 3 years, because in that time the demand will already be oversupplied by existing producers.

nice shill though
>>
File: Figure 5 Local Geology 4 V2.jpg (152 KB, 1455x1125) Image search: [Google]
Figure 5 Local Geology 4 V2.jpg
152 KB, 1455x1125
Proof could be that I posted the first message before knowing it was public already... However it was public on yahoo only so I didnt saw it since I was updating the CSE website (it's still not showed up).

The joined file is a previous version of the FIGURE 5 of the news release. You'll see that I had fucked up the font in the legend for the word KNOWN.
>>
>>1312125
Why someone wouldnt want to invest in exploration company acquiring projects ? Google some Quebec acquisition and you'll see pretty much all of the stocks doubled up already... See : Durango resources ; Alix Resources ; Critical Elements Corp

The value of the company is not when it produce. It's when it does a discovery. When it produce, the share price is already adjusted for the expected production and future earnings. The adjustment was done when they discovered an orebody (and produced a Preliminary Economic Study) and that's where the upside is... in discoveries.

Its indeed a risky business however.
>>
File: daylait official.png (230 KB, 2515x1279) Image search: [Google]
daylait official.png
230 KB, 2515x1279
only GXY galaxy resources are the true winner :).. wait for daylait.com .. there will be all the GXY info soon
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.