[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Resume Critique: Just Fuck My Shit Up ed.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: kneepads.jpg (105 KB, 574x757) Image search: [Google]
kneepads.jpg
105 KB, 574x757
Hi /biz/

itt we place resumes that we demolish, tear apart, shit on, and convince their writers to purchase knee pads.

Sometimes maybe even some helpful suggestion.

>BONUS
Try drawing on them for extra emphasis.

I'll start...
>>
>>1308892
12 minutes to a better resume: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzXQsr9lo9Q
>>
>>1308892
>dat ant resolution
>about me
>>
File: gq4ec.jpg (20 KB, 431x267) Image search: [Google]
gq4ec.jpg
20 KB, 431x267
> might even have fun doing it as well

just forget the about me

Assign dollar values like this

Managed over $120,000 worth of pipeline and workflow....

rearrange so my eyes can just go down the page and i can get a feeling of you by just skimming down the page.

use bullet points and don't use blocks of text
>>
If asked about previous leadership experiences, is mentioning being a guild leader in a game bad idea?
I could build up by saying that it involved checking the qualifications of people, assigning them tasks, solving conflicts in groups, managing times, etc.
Or is it still seen as form of autism?
>>
>>1309828
the latter
>>
File: wife.jpg (59 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
wife.jpg
59 KB, 375x500
>>1309159
Thank m8
Have some high-test azns
>>
>>1308892
Hoo boy. Let us begin.
First let me use 1/5 of page for Contact info, says I'm 20% bullshit. Seems like a good amount of Bullshit.

Crumpled right here
Lets use the most visually drawing 20% on my very important self b/c that's who really makes the decisions here. While we're at it lets say I'm professional while demonstrating the exact opposite by putting A FUCKING ELLIPSIS in a resume.

Squaring my Feet

First Job Weakest Job, Highlight those strengths. Lets not talk numbers, the very science of relationships, lets talk vague menial bullshit & make absolutely sure to point out that even though I was hired 2 months ago, I'm 100% loyal and am available all the time when called b/c lets face it, I'm desperate.

Squaring my shoulders

Second Job 100% title, Guaranteed Bullshit. I oversee in a timely manner. How does that work? exactly! It doesn't. Directors don't work the front of house of anything. They don't have the time.

I actually wish this first part time Job and my second fake Job paid the bills.

Shaking around Getting loose

3rd Job Oh hey we're still positive and looking up.
4th Job oh wait it looks like this 3rd Job he was actually demoted for his positivity and timely attitude

Lining up the Shot

Oh Art History Bachelors, Most Jobs I'd just omit that or put it on the bottom b/c its not relevant. Unless I was doing some Curator Position.

He takes the Shot!

Oh look He's part of the tard gaurd. that's nice

Oh look an achievements section. What has he achieved? Oh wait no this is a Remember that thing I did one time years agos Section.

Oh hey he's an actor and a radio star and a voice actor with a portfolio that needs to be omitted 100% b/c it was clearly successful.
Remember in the Special Olympics Failure is an Achievement.

Into the Trash it GOES. Blow That Vevuzula

I dub thee Friendly Dehydrated Timelord

Lights Trash on Fire

What Position were thinking of applying 4?
What Position Do you think You're Qualified 4?
>>
>>1309828
Look I get the work hard play hard attitude, but no. Not unless its in industry & you legit 100% know this guy plays the exact same game as you and even then you've probably got a stronger play in casually mentioning it in the interview rather than wasting space on your resume.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.