[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cryptocurrency shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Onecoin-logo.jpg (536 KB, 2000x1360) Image search: [Google]
Onecoin-logo.jpg
536 KB, 2000x1360
Hi guys. Well one of my friends is trying to convice me of investing money in "Onecoin"... you have any link to economy blogs of academic people who have written about cryptocurrency. Or maybe you are a person full of knowledge who have something interesting to say about all that shit.
>>
>>1308058
Onecoin is a well known ponzi. Your friend is either an idiot or a cunt, possibly both.
>>
Tell him to fuck off and invest in TRUMP instead
>>
One coin is a scam. Buy ethereum and bitcoin
>>
>>1308058
Onecoin = Runcoin. As in run away to a more profitable coin like TRUMP instead.
>>
Don't know onecoin, hate to be pessimistic, but there is a lot of false information and a lot of crap on crypto.

It's still a great technology and has a lot of value, you should read into blockchain, because crypto is not really the big thing in terms of academic knowledge

This university in denmark is doing a summerschool in blockchain and will offer courses in blockchain from 2017

http://blockchainschool.eu/

Part of the summer school is required readings on academic articles concering blockchain, Bitcoin and Ethereum.

This list can tell you what you need to know to learn about blockchain;:

http://blockchainschool.eu/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Required-Readings.pdf
>>
>>1308058
let me tell you something : all cryptos are possible ponzi. You will need to personally know what they are doing when pograming this shit. See the process or have a inside guy working with them. If thats no t the case only invest on high volume cryptos. we have 6 or 7 high volume cryptos right now. pick one, buy and hold.
>>
>>1308058
trump coin is a way safer bet man
>>
Cryptofags speak like MLM salespeople
Which is a huge red flag. If an investment is good you don't need to go on the internet howling about how good it is
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.