[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fake Resume Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: jobs.png (112 KB, 700x550) Image search: [Google]
jobs.png
112 KB, 700x550
Does anyone here have experience getting a job by completely fabricating your experience?

I'm looking to get into IT. I have the knowledge and skills, but not the professional experience. Do you guys have any tips for building a believable resume?
>>
>>1308009
I've got experience hearing about instances where cucks got BTFO being caught in their own bullshit trying to pass fake resumes off onto HR.
>>
>>1308009
Automated background checks are a standard feature of most applicant tracking software. If your resume diverges in any way from what the database says, it goes into the trash.
>>
>>1308009
saying you have the skill and applying your skill is two different things anon
>>
>>1308009
>I'm looking to get into IT. I have the knowledge and skills

Are you buzzword compliant? List a pile of skills on your resume. Anything you're buzzword compliant in that you can carry a conversation about. Consider if they might ask you about your experience with X tool so be sure you can answer that. Make sure the skills you list are shit you can pick up while running, because you'll have to figure it out once you have the job.
>>
>>1308009
I'll give you some tips that may be useful.

1. When stating experience, list companies that have gone bankrupt and disappeared (Chapter 7).

2. You may need someone who is capable of pretending to be your former manager in case a reference is checked. Make sure that person (a good friend or family member) can handle this task and not panic.)
>>
>>1308009

Eveyone lies on their resume
>>
I say I have a Mechanical Engineering degree and a minor in Computer Science but I have neither.

I pussied out of Mech Eng (it was my junior year too), and ended up with Applied Sciences in Engineering.

Also took a few comp sci courses (Algo, Data structures, Operating Systems, a linux course) but it wasnt enough for a comp sci minor.

So, I'm kind of like a shitty hybrid and explaining this to employers will probably turn them off...

So, I just lie. It's not a full out lie... but I am considering a masters so I can get this guilt off me. :/
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.