[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>working abroad and want to send money home, but fees are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: alex jones woke as fuck.jpg (26 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
alex jones woke as fuck.jpg
26 KB, 540x540
>working abroad and want to send money home, but fees are ridiculously high
>just convert to BTC, convert back to fiat money online, and transfer them to your bank account

>can only bring $10k with you back to the US
>could easily have an encrypted BTC wallet on your phone and other backups with millions of dollars worth of BTC

Tell me that cryptos are worthless and have no use.
>>
>>1307879
Shutup faggot.
>>
Delete. This. Thread.
>>
Hi this is the IRS.. we would like to discuss your recent deposit of $10k into your bank of America account....

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Hi Hi this is the IRS.. we would like to discuss your recent multiple deposits of funds under $10k into your bank of America account.... it appears to be structuring deposits...

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

http://www.wnd.com/2014/10/irs-seizes-life-savings-for-deposits-under-10000/
>>
>>1308152
Just sell bitcoin for cash at meetups.

Cuck the government right back
>>
>>1307879
>Tell me that cryptos are worthless and have no use.

They aren't. Why do you think deep web markets run on cryptos only?
>>
Stored value cards.
/thread.
>>
>>1307879
>eat transaction fees buying btc
>eat transaction fees selling btc to usd
>lose all your money because the exchange is scammy

the only 'free' part of btc is transferring money from one wallet to another. there are still fees if you want to convert it to a useful currency.
>>
>>1307879
It's not that cryptos have no use, it's that they are not useful enough to make them as valuable as they are right now, and that's why the cryptocurrency bubble will burst at some point.

Hell, they're not even being used as it is. Something like 70% of all bitcoins are never spent. They're being held by investors all hoping that btc grows in value exponentially forever and ever. That's a bad thing.

Without some pretty huge catalyst, like a wave of reputable online merchants adopting btc as a form of payment or something, the bitcoin bubble will burst and everyone stuck holding the worthless things won't even be able to afford buying half a gram of some "bomb ass china white" on the deep web.

>inb4 nocoiner on suicide watch

Look, there's nothing wrong with riding the bubble and making some money. I've got friends making a killing in btc right now.

It's one thing to say "I don't know if there's a future in this shit, but I'm going to make some money while I can" and completely another to say "oh yeah, yeah this stuff is just amazing. It's so useful. You can do anything with it. Future, we've arrived!"
>>
14bq5hSEqrndVDComyjhoifcja8V5hqm4d

HOOK ME UP WITH THAT SWEET BITCOIN BABY
>>
>>1308152

Mafia style.
>>
>>1308202

>Something like 70% of all bitcoins are never spent

So? Something like 70% of dollars are never spent
>>
>>1308152
Damn America sucks.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.