[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
that other thread is atrocious so if you were rich the fuck WOULD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 259800.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
259800.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1600
that other thread is atrocious so if you were rich the fuck WOULD you do with your time?
>>
buy a nice home somewhere remote with a good internet connection, live the good life
>>
>>1307576
Sit and trade.
No pressure.
>>
travel.

do stuff.

learn stuff.

/thread
>>
>>1307602

This. Except with a dog.
>>
>>1307714
This. Also I would have holiday homes in nice places. When its winter here I would spend summer in the other hemisphere and be chill.
>>
I would be sailing for the rest of my life, obviously. It's what any sensible wealthy person does really.
>>
>>1307576
move to mexico and drink pacificos with your pic related bird in the jungle. also, hire a private security army so i don't get murdered.
>>
>>1307714
Traveling sucks. It's a big time suck. At least when you're doing stuff you have something to show for it at the end of your activity (usually).
>>
Stay in my parents house when they move to somewhere warmer and then live comfortably for the rest of my life. Live off the interest and invest wisely so my family is set forever.
>>
File: 1465856053292.jpg (36 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
1465856053292.jpg
36 KB, 400x266
>>1307576
Buy 4chan so I could secretly delete threads I don't like and ban tripfags on sight as I safari through each board.
>>
>>1307576
Buy a house and a car that'll last, invest the majority of my assets in a spread of assets, then work on self-improvement. Learn things, get training, practice hobbies.
>>
File: Royal-Palm-1[1].jpg (640 KB, 787x526) Image search: [Google]
Royal-Palm-1[1].jpg
640 KB, 787x526
If I were rich as fuck I would get a comfy house in Miami, start a little real estate business and bang 1000 dollar whores every night.
>>
>>1308325
That's a lot of dollar whores anon.
>>
>>1307576

I would try to get into some tech fields, which are going to be hot in 21st century. Bio-tech for example, cyberprostetics, 3D printing etc.
Not as an employee, but as an investor or a sponsor, i would build some prototypes with a group of geeks, without worrying if that's going to be profitable or how I could pay my bills. Or "how my resume is going to look after x years", "how my job prospects are going to look after y years".

Would definitely try to learn more languages. Not in internet, but with actual pro teachers, individually.

Maybe travel. But not a wagecuck pleb -tier travel ("two weeks on a overcrowded beach" or "drinking myself to death on a cruise ship").
I mean the real thing.Go to rural France, live there for a year of two, learn the language, local culture (before it disappears due to the Muslim invasion).

That's in the best case scenario. And i would need a lot of money for that.

But i'm already cucked by constant poverty and worrying about money that sudden affluence will just enable a deep state of procrastination.

Well, at least i would have money for good therapy, unlike now...
>>
>>1308325
i go back and forth on whether or not i want to retire in California or Miami or Arizona
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.