[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What credit card does /biz/ use, and why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 458x321) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 458x321
What credit card does /biz/ use, and why?
>>
the only use for a credit card is to build a credit score so that you can get cheaper rates on other more important things like real estate and such

credit cards other than that use are literally evil. They arent your money, and if you are gullible enough to buy a truck with one you are an idiot that is going to be paying not only interest on the loan but loan on the credit card
>>
Amex black card
>>
>>1307372
As long as you don't use it for money you don't have, you can get free money from rewards.
>>
>>1307364
You should use more than one credit card. Different cards give different rewards on categories.
>>
Capital One Quicksilver.

1.5% back on everything. I use it to pay any and all bills that accept credit card and I pay the card off every 2 weeks and never carry a balance. If you carry a balance, you're doing it wrong.
>>
Sallie Mae World MasterCard, Chase AARP Visa, Citi Double Cash, and Chase Ink Cash

Those four cards get me the most cash back possible for my spending

And yes, I lied and made up a business to get the Chase Ink Cash card, getting 5% cash back on my parents $500 cable/internet/wireless bill while they cut me a check is just too good to pass up
>>
I am military so I don't have to pay annual fees. Are there any cards with annual fees that are great other than the fact that they have fees?
>>
>>1307364
The new Costco Visa card when it drops on the 20th
>>
>>1307372
wrong
>>1307420
this
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.