[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bitcoin shit talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
/biz/ rekt edition
>>
File: Selection_012.png (40 KB, 948x294) Image search: [Google]
Selection_012.png
40 KB, 948x294
>>1307285

>Decided to give btc a go in april
>7.5 btc for 2.5k usd
>Ethereum;Pepecoin;Trumpcoin;Lisk;Waves
>Went from 7.5 to 15 btc
>Notice that BTC was 400-450 usd back then
>BTC is now around 700 usd

>feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
> bitcucks don't realise cryptos aren't actually "currency" but rather a platform that performs a service

> that service is having a decrease in demand becausem there are more and more better safer & easier ways to exchage wealth

> they think its "just a dip"

> the longer they wait to short the less profit they're closing
>>
>>1307309
Yeah, tell me about it, will say hi from my summer trip, festivals, flights, hotels, candies.. all already paid with crypto money, also invested in some other stuff to diversify, starting couple of webs, and hired a android and web dev, bought some domain names, and built 2 mining rigs, still having much more money than what I started with.
>>
>>1307320
>will say hi from my summer trip, festivals, flights, hotels, candies.. all already paid with crypto money, also invested in some other stuff to diversify, starting couple of webs, and hired a android and web dev, bought some domain names, and built 2 mining rigs, still having much more money than what I started with.

How much have you really made? Even a 400% return is still only like $10k
>>
>>1307446
The whole trip around europe is less than 2k with all expenses, including candy, investing 1k in some stuff, devs will be paid for the work they do, domain names are cheap, mining rig was 1k each, so yeah, still having ton of money to play with
>>
File: bizOnSuicideWatch.png (2 MB, 1652x3056) Image search: [Google]
bizOnSuicideWatch.png
2 MB, 1652x3056
>>1307446
When you make your first 10k in crypto, next stop is 100k.

Just keep obtaining more BTC.
>>
File: NocoinersAreLegitDead.png (102 KB, 1675x804) Image search: [Google]
NocoinersAreLegitDead.png
102 KB, 1675x804
Nocoiners are actually dead. There's only one left, the same aspie that was calling coiners "bitcucks" since BTC was 150 dollars.
>>
>>1311510
OP here I'm liquidating more BTC up to 800 $, will place buy orders below 700 up to 575
>>
File: image.png (219 KB, 548x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
219 KB, 548x400
Ethereum is doing better than bitcoin.

Bitcoin maximalists confused and mad as hell
>>
>>1307285
Would be much more fun to post the chan threads from 2011.

Does anybody have them?
>>
>>1311737
ETH is interesting but not useful as a store of value. Bitcoin remains by far the most battle tested and secure crypto for wealth storage.
>>
>>1311741
>if i keep repeating it it will be real

There is nothing more or less of a store of value about ethereum than bitcoin. They are both blockchains.

Only ETH is not beholden to the whims of the 3 PRC citizens who control over 60% of the hash power
>>
Trump was being shilled back then, I forgot. Ethercucks make off BTC and Eth gains, while nocoiners are staying poor
>>
>>1311748
>They are both blockchains.
Except one of these "blockchains" is going to move to proof of stake...

Simplicity is better for security. It's a simple fact.

The only thing that could threaten Bitcoin would be an alt with *less* features and more rigorous testing (e.g. written in a mathematically provable language). Ethereum is the opposite, with more experimental features. And a completely new and younger codebase.

Notice I'm using reason and facts and you are blustering with nothing.

You could argue that Ethereum has other utility, but you can't argue that it's a better store of value.

The real question is whether you believe store of value is the killer app.
>>
>>1311741
Gas isn't a good store of value, but people need it to run their shit. Gas prices fluctuate all the time but who cares.
>>
File: 1464217277948.jpg (12 KB, 487x432) Image search: [Google]
1464217277948.jpg
12 KB, 487x432
>>1310459
>He only has 21 BTC
>>
>>1311822
Money talks bullshit walks.

Ethereum has more gains than btc. The market voted. And voted for ETH
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.