[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FX eur/usd questions.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: ReportHistory-50021917.png (102 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ReportHistory-50021917.png
102 KB, 1920x1080
FX trading.
Ask anything.

I only do eur/usd.
I hijacked a thread a few weeks agos OP left, and then a shitposter hijacked it.
I said I make on 70% of my trades.
Here is a overview of a week or so using a training account, making the same trades I did on my actual account. Although this account is:
£5000 start 1:10 leverage trading 0.5
I did this to show that you can make some money with low risk, if you have £5000 to start with. Remember only trade with what you can afford to lose.
Yes this is only 12 trades but I made on 11 of them.
This is a hobby, I do not sit looking at a graph all day. If there is a trade at the time I am sat, then that's when I trade.
>>
File: 13.jpg (116 KB, 585x787) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
116 KB, 585x787
>total trades 12

you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about
>>
File: 1464655295273.png (425 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1464655295273.png
425 KB, 1280x960
>>1305935
Glad to hear you're back. What's your rule of thumb or one-piece advice you follow when making trades? Also, how can we use the Brexit to our advantage? If Britain votes leave, does that mean the Pound will go up against the dollar or the opposite. Thanks again.
>>
>>1305950
>>1305950
Hobby demo account.
I've been doing this for 6 years.
You should ask questions and get facts before judging. Thanks for this shit, post.

>>1305951
Rule of thumb is don't trade within the RSI boundaries. Unless there are clear indicators, but this means understanding candles to a limit, and the history. I work on the 15 minutes window.
I think we would be better out of the EU. I do not know how this will influence the markets.
My guess would be the gbp will fall a lot along with the eur. I will not trade it, also I would not trade anything for a week or two after the vote.
>>
>>1305974
you're full of it...

making 70% in FX = billionaire

you're not a billionaire, you're a delusional idiot
>>
Do you use take profits/stop losses?
>>
File: image.png (61 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.png
61 KB, 1024x768
I did this just in a week.
Want free advice? Bet against the pound with as much as you have. Dont jsut take my advice for it but use this advice to research and come to your own conclusion
>>
>>1306166
No, you have to have money to make money you dickbutt. I do it as a hobby, what fucking part of that don't you get?
The reason I have not replied so fast is because I have been to work.
Do you not understand leverage? You can lose a "BILLION" just as fast as you can make a billion if you are trading with a fucking rediculas leverage.
Yes it's only 12 trades but I just made it to show you can make small amounts safety. If I was at a leverage of 1:500 the £25 loss I made would have been fuck load more, not going into the maths as it's 23:30 here.
Also do you think I mean I make 70% of my input? Like I trade £100, I make £70, I now have £170? Because if you do you are seriously fucking retarded.

>>1306378
No stop losses, hence the one lose of around £25. As it's the 15 minute window and I only bet when I know it's going the way I want I sit there and watch the trade/bet. Hence not so many trades.
I plan to make £50 on each trade (in my personal account) £5 either way is good, so one trade could last only a few seconds.

This guy >>1306398 the fx and any trading forum is full of people like this, it's just a shame people like this >>1306166
have to ruin it.
>>1306398 has told you what to look out for and leaves you to make your own mind up.

I told people how I trade because they asked in the last thread, then cunts like >>1306166 come along and have no concept or experience or are afraid to even put in £1000 and talk shit.
>>
Do you trade world indices? I been making five minute trades on the Nasdaq futures quote September 16 and make good demo bucks off it
>>
File: tsek-em.jpg (134 KB, 477x753) Image search: [Google]
tsek-em.jpg
134 KB, 477x753
>>1307124
well you have better chances with indices than forex. but not with 5min trades as a retailer lel, you are going to lose very quickly because the spreads and slippages. demo account is not real money it has nothing to do with real trading.

and i can assure nobody here makes money out of forex. the larger your bankroll and the smaller the leverage the longer you gonna last but you will go broke eventually, as you wont be able to survive spread, even 1pip. 30 years back was the last time retailers made money in fx. all volume is nowadays 80% hft.
>>
>>1307106
>Also do you think I mean I make 70% of my input? Like I trade £100, I make £70, I now have £170? Because if you do you are seriously fucking retarded.

no I don't believe that you retard - do you think I was serious about you being a billionaire or something? If you could make 70% then money, access to capital wouldn't be an issue and over 6 years... (since you're not running a HFT system and are taking directional punts so no capacity restrictions any time soon) you'd be into billionaire territory

perhaps you could explain what you mean by:

'I make on 70% of my trades.'

as it is pretty meaningless at the moment...

what you really mean, I suspect, if you've bumbled around for a few years not actually having much of a clue and recently you've had a good run where a few of your random punts have done ok... essentially you're an idiot and any advice you're going to try and give here will be worthless
>>
>>1307169
Yeah I assumed so, I wouldn't really be able to do much with Indices on live until I have serious capital in it (about five thousand at least)
>>
>>1307169
Are you fucking serious? I just showed you how easy it is with 1:10 leverage, the spread is nothing. I suppose it does depend on who you are with. Alpari keep it simple and take a set payment per trade.

>>1307241
make on 70%
It's kinda self explanatory. if I make 100 trades I make money on 70% of them, the other 30% I lose money but not as much as I would if I made money on them.
Are you implying that if I made £50 on each trade over the last 6 years I would be be a millionaire and I would have more money that I started with? Again you are retarded son.
I spend the money I make. I do not make 10 trades a day, I make one trade every two or three days. When I get to a certain limit I take the money out and I am left with the same amount of capital I had 6 years ago.
This is called; not being a greedy fuck who places stupid trades with high leverage and losses a lot of money.

Again please try and understand this, it, is, a, hobby. I already have enough money to live comfortably, I have a very easy job for something to do. Not everyone wants be to fat and live in Monico with a boat.
>>
I did not start this thread for people to ask HOW DO I MAKE MILLIONS?
I stated it for people to ask advice.
in 10 days I have made £181 using £5000 deposit/capital with low risk leverage 1:10, that's 3.6% and I still have 355 days left.

If I made in my personal account £50 every three day it's around £6,000 a year, in 6 years that's only 36,000.
I've moved house twice and have two cars, one of which I've just spent £4,000 on a paint job and other things.

Now can you >>1307241 >>1306166 please explain where I went wrong, because according to you I should be living in tax haven and have a garage like Lenos.
>>
>>1308262
Just ignore the shit posts and reply to questions within your knowledge. As of now, do you think the e.usd is following TA? My friend was raging to me that it wasn't following his TA projections lol. And what could be done about that
>>
>>1308328
I have never looked into anything other than history of the eur/usd.
If you start to look for another trends, it just leads to confusion and paranoia.
Working in the 15 minutes window and making trades that last no longer than an hour I'm still classed as a scalper. So I really only look at the graphs, maybe as far back as 5 hours and make trades from that.
Nothing else over the 6 years has helped.
And no, there is nothing you can do about anything, apart from close your trade.
>>
>>1308340
What do you mean history of EUR/USD (since you are trading on 15min bars).
Do you trade on price action or indicators?
Also, how many pips should a s/l, t/p be on a 15min time frame.
>>
>>1308429
I hate stop losses. It's the main reason I lost a lot of money since it goes up and down in large swings typically.
>>
>>1308429
History as in the last 5 hours.
I trade only on indicators, candles, RSI 7, MACD
I never looked into it, I just look at the profit, which I aim for at £50.
>>1308449
This.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.