[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They delayed it, but they couldn't stop it . It's crashing.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Shemitah 7 year.jpg (204 KB, 1600x784) Image search: [Google]
Shemitah 7 year.jpg
204 KB, 1600x784
They delayed it, but they couldn't stop it .
It's crashing.
The bloodbath has started.

RIGHT.
NOW.

GET YOUR MONEY OUT OF THE MARKET.
WITHDRAW YOUR 401Ks.
CASH IN YOUR PORTFOLIOS.

IF YOU'RE NOT BUYING UP AMMO AND CANNED FOODS YOU'RE GOING TO REGRET IT.
>>
>>1305806
Buy ethereum
>>
>>1305807
Computer currency won't save you when the energy grid goes down.
>>
>>1305821
>when the energy grid goes down

Nigga what. You think the entire nation's energy grid is on one computer somewhere? You think the gov't hasn't thought about protecting it? You have to be younger than 25 if you think the market can't take another bust.
>>
>>1305821
I see, im dealing with someone of limited mental faculties. Good day to you sir.
>>
>>1305821
>the energy grid goes down
Lmao
>>
>>1305855
>>1305860
>>1305866
There will be no one to maintain it when the mass layoffs start.

It's only just begun.
You can laugh it up all you want, but come November you'll be sorry!
>>
>>1305912
So, what the fuck man, give me your reasoning for being a doom paul. No youtube videos accepted.
>>
Interest rates too low, US debt to high, consumer debt and default at a all time high. Maybe it could happen....
>>
Personally I think the bottom won't fall out until interest rates go up.
>>
>>1305947
Basically dollarvigilante and zerohedge. DESU Jeff Berwick has to be on to something cause he and his followers make ridiculous profit.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.