[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>its a uvxy episode literally just bought a case of dom peringnon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
>its a uvxy episode

literally just bought a case of dom peringnon and im probably buying another tomorrow with how its looking
>>
>>1304169
nice 3$ to the moon
>>
>>1304169
nice bro. you only need another 600% to buy 1 bottle of the cheapest dom. what's the time frame on that, like tomorrow?
>>
>>1304198
>>1304257
you guys know it's possible to have more than 1 share of something, right?
>>
File: Dyson Golberg.jpg (126 KB, 885x990) Image search: [Google]
Dyson Golberg.jpg
126 KB, 885x990
Will it keep Rising?
>>
>>1304257
>>1304198
kek

see this
>>1304264
>>
>>1304301
tune in next time, space cadet
>>
>>1304169
>the 52 week low of the stock was a few days ago
>OP claims to have bougth on or near the low
>when really the stock could have kept on going lower
>OP is literally gambling and probably even lying about buying near the low
k
>>
>>1304483
>its a stock
>has no idea what volatility is

dont even post on this board
>>
>>1304524
>implying i don't know either of that
>arguing about semantics when he gets called out for being a liar
k bro, everyone believes that you bought it on the low ;^)
>>
File: uvxy.png (53 KB, 655x693) Image search: [Google]
uvxy.png
53 KB, 655x693
>>1304169
I'm just going to watch from the sidelines. Ive been getting very good at swing trading commodities/oil/tech/pharmaceuticals... I don't want to push my luck. I know virtually nothing about Futures,but the chart looks ripe
>>
File: 1465264284299.png (358 KB, 525x349) Image search: [Google]
1465264284299.png
358 KB, 525x349
>>1304543
you are too dumb to understand that you can still make money whike hokding that at the way dowm, and then make more money the lower it goes. or it goes to the moon, which is what i was holding it for. its up over 60% in 2 days. look at that chart again you dumb nog.

love takin money from kids like you
>>
>>1304636
>you can still make money whike hokding that at the way dowm, and then make more money the lower it goes.
How is that even possible? It doesn't give dividends, and there were no splits recently
>>
>>1304668
you offset it in the correct amount of money in the correct securities.

they are extremely negatively correlated is the gist of it.
>>
>>1304668
im long all those things at the top of my screenshot.
>>
>>1304169
>VIX/VXV closing at 0.96

FEAR
E
A
R
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.