[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fastest way to make 29k
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 640x640
Looking for a way to make about 29k.
Want to enroll in Harvard's Extension School masters in finance so I can get a Harvard degree and move into IB.

I'd go the on campus route but I love in the west coast, this is the same thing just online.

Any thoughts?
(besides sucking dicks ofc)

I don't wanna fall for the student loan meme
>>
40 hours a week at mcdicks

20 hours a week at kfc

that should do it i think
>>
>>1303916
Set up a small business buy some knee pads and suck some dick. Then launder the money you made sucking dick through the small business.
>>
>>1303916
>Looking for a way to make about 29k.
That's a lot of money to save for a low wage employee. I know because at $11/hr I only saved 22k in 3yrs.
>>
Suck 29 dicks at $1k each
Or 58 dicks at $500 each
Or 116 dicks at $250 each
Or 232 dicks at $112.5 each
Or the most reasonable option in my opinion:
Suck 464 dicks at $56.25 each.
>>
>>1303916
>29k
>Harvard's Extension School
>move into IB
>online
Just stop, OP. You will be throwing $29k away. Some online Harvard Extension master's degree does not equal anything anywhere near an MBA from Harvard Business School. Your resume will get laughed at by IB recruiters if you put Harvard Extension on there.
>>
>>1303968
>56.25
You better be one godly dick sucker.
>>
>>1303916

> do a sales job (like cars or insurance)

> work your fuckin ass off

> read and listen to as many sales guides as you can get your hands on

> hope you make it.

That's all there is anon.
>>
I went the Harvard Extension School route, my diploma literally says
Harvard College in Latin and all that shit.
Nobody can tell the difference.

Oh an, sauce on op pic?
>>
If it cost 29k to fuck that chick, I'd take out 29k in student loans and use it to pay for 5 pumps with her ..

>hnggggggggggg
>>
>>1304004
Do you put "Harvard Extension School" on your resume, or do you happen to leave the "Extension School" part out? If employers ask you about it, do you lie?
>>
CERU my nigga
>>
>>1303989
If I was promised I wouldn't get any diseases, or any social ramifications, I would totally suck dick if someone was going to give me $56.
>>
Get a full time job, every week put like $300 into a call option for a stock that is releasing earnings the next day. Reinvest any profits you get. This is pretty much gambling but it's the fastest way to make 29k I can think of unless you have any special skills
>>
File: not investing in TRUMP, mfw.gif (191 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
not investing in TRUMP, mfw.gif
191 KB, 375x375
>>1303916
T R U M P C O I N
R
U
M
P

Buy it now before it goes to the moon, or you'll be sorry.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.