[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Probably a dumb question but do you guys buy and sell the same
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1459095278402.jpg (3 MB, 3600x5400) Image search: [Google]
1459095278402.jpg
3 MB, 3600x5400
Probably a dumb question but do you guys buy and sell the same day ever?
>>
So you mean daytrading?

Sometimes when I suspect a stock has reached its peak

Works like 60% of the time
>>
>>1303796
Constantly.
>>
No, shortest was like a week. Made 10% on TREE last week, thank god I sold before today it dropped 5%
>>
>>1303796
Some company lost a partner that was responsible for like 15% or it's sales. Upon the day of that information being released, the SP dropped over 30%. I bought literally in the last second of the day, set a sell at 10% greater than I bought it for, sold next to immediately the following morning.

10 minutes of open market, 10% of gains.
>>
amerishoots literally need to hold 25 grand cash or something stupid if they daytrade too much its fucking hilarious

dont mind me just living in a superior, freer country.
>>
>>1303796
I do it all the time. I prefer gap plays (buying a stock right before close, selling it the next day on open) and swing trades (holding for a day, sometimes up to a week, very rarely do I hold stocks for more than a week)

I'm up 56% this month
>>
>>1303796
Yes, all but one of my trades were held overnight.

The rode the Tesla meme and made hefty bucks.

Up ~43% overall so I must be doing something right.
>>
>>1304714
And to clarify, that's in just under 3 months.
>>
>>1304714
only one*** was held overnight
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.