[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rich people Say/Do/Believe General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: whatrichpeoplesaygeneral1.jpg (265 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
whatrichpeoplesaygeneral1.jpg
265 KB, 800x600
What do rich people...
>say
>do
>believe
>>
> bring me the coffee faggot
>>
>Put it all in WRESQ!
>>
>>1303681
>You call that a blow job?
>>
File: 1459318030757.gif (11 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1459318030757.gif
11 KB, 200x200
>medication
>>
>hey, im rich
>>
File: s-l1000.jpg (34 KB, 416x500) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000.jpg
34 KB, 416x500
>>1303681
Their monocles keep falling out everytime they slightly open their eyes. Fucking nerds.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxDV2XxH8uM&index=8&list=FLsoXeyFr7nBQf24cuOGaVKg
>>
>>1303835
a proper fit doesnt require you to clinch it in your eye. it should fit at a slight angle so you dont always look like youre searching for something

>father lost an eye twenty years ago
>>
>>1303847
>father lost an eye twenty years ago
>best time for a monocle
>>
who the fuck wants to talk about rich people? they're not even memeworthy, just irrelevant

>>1303829
no one says this
>>
>>1303681
Think and grow rich by Napoleon hill.
Amazing book read it and you'll have all your answers.
>>
>i should hire someone to do this for me.
>>
>>1303681
I have no idea what they say or else I'd be rich

>>1304900
>i should hire someone to do this for me.
they most likely say this
>>
They say:

>My time is so valuable i don't occupy it with insignificant matters that don't get me closer to my goals
>My time is so valuable I don't stress about things even if they cost me a little bit of money
>>
>"A bank is a place where people put money that isn't properly invested"

Everything i know about rich people I learned from cartoons.
>>
>>1304915
but this is true.
why the fuck would you put your money on a bank.
if you want to freeze it, fucking buy gold already
>>
>The Lexus is a nice car but I still prefer the German engeering of a Merecedes
>This putter rocks! Probably saves me 2-4 strokes a round
>Ok I'll donate 2 million and you call off the SEC investigation
>>
>we are so proud of our DS(stands for Darling Son) for scoring in the 98% percentile of the SSAT's and gaining admissions to Exeter and Lawrenceville.
>our daughter attended Brown-RISD and graduated with fine arts degree. She's now living and working in NYC at an unpaid internship
>I believe students should have a classical education in school such as learning latin and reading the Western cannon
>need my canadian goose parka
>or go visit my friends at University of Spoiled Children
>>
>>1305170
>goldbugs
there is no way to freeze money.

Banking money subjects it to inflation and other things.

If half the united states gets nuked, the other half will have less valuable currency in bank.
>>
>>1303681
>i follow ScandinaviaBrahs blog

Already made 21%
>>
>mazel tov
>>
>>1305232
>>1304900

/thread
>>
>"Poor people are lazy!"
>>
>>1303702
This
>>
>>1307713

Get off my lawn middle class scum!
>>
>>1309859
>>1307713
Kek, he's clearly liberal scum, middleclassfag here, most poor people are lazy.
>>
>>1309903

It was actually to prove middle class cucks say poor people are lazy, more often than rich.

You've proven my point. Thx!
>>
>>1307713
Have to say, most poor people are lazy. I used to work as a contractor for a group of rich investors doing the grunt work on potential investments (evaluating business plans and whatnot). These people all work 120 hours a week and don't even have to. They are literally itching to invest more money and are constantly looking for good opportunities to do so. This is the difference between being "rich" like basketball players and being "wealthy" like the white guy that owns the basketball players.
>>
>uncontrolled immigration is good
>>
Ancient Chinese secret.
I'm not lazy but I'm poor. I work for peanuts but I work hard. Didn't set myself up for success and took on a family before getting myself set up.
>>
File: image.png (143 KB, 480x545) Image search: [Google]
image.png
143 KB, 480x545
Based Jack Ma
>>
>>1310812
based af that got me going
>>
this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPOvePioFF0
>>
>>1305170
At what point did i imply it wasn't true?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.