[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Food Truck vs. Currency Trading
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1.jpg (26 KB, 372x226) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
26 KB, 372x226
What would be more profitable?

Me partnering in a food truck business with a friend? She pitches half and I do as well. Plus she does all the major cooking.

OR

Do currency trading? Trade pennystocks and crypto currency. The investment would be smaller than the food truck business.
>>
>>1303549
Buy ethereum
>>
Do you know how to trade currencies? Are you good at it? Would you be willing to spend hours learning?

Is the food truck in a good location? What kind of food? How good are you at cooking?

How much money do you have to start?

You're being too vague.
>>
>>1303558
I don't know much on trading currencies but I am willing to learn.

As for the food truck location, it would be in the downtown core of my city near the nightclubs. It would be customize your own mac n cheese. My friend would do all the cooking.

10k.
>>
>>1303569
Honestly, if you're confident in the location and your friends cooking, I'd go with the food truck. I don't know how licenses work where you live but I'm sure it can't be that expensive and difficult.

Learn trading on the side if it interests you.
>>
>>1303572
I'm worried about not receiving enough business in the food truck and then wasting the 10k.

I know that if you put 10k into pennystock and cryptocurrency, you can get great returns if done right.
>>
>>1303576
Key phrase is 'if done right'.

I'd say that the chance of you losing a lot of money on trading is more than the foodtruck.
>>
>>1303576
you should be prepared to lose all of it any way
>>
>>1303583
True, but what's going to be more profitable?
>>
>>1303549
I got something better for u OP
email me [email protected]
>>
>>1303600
Such as? Any hints?
>>
>>1303576
Listen hotshot, go into the foodtruck business. from the sound of things you're going to be working mainly nights to capture those drunk hungry club-goers. do that for a few months and hopefully you'll see some profit. then take that profit and use your share to invest in whatever you want.

forex trading is not easy. penny stock trading is not easy. dont think learning about it for a few months is going to be enough to make you successful.
>>
>>1303549
One requires a lot of intelligence and knowledge and the other doesn't
>>
>>1303549

Food trucks are great if you can get into a good part of the city and have good food, with a good profit margin.

Do that. Currency trading is a fuckin joke for 90% of the people that try it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.