[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1 hit wonder ideas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: Million_Dollar_Home_Page.gif (66 KB, 410x386) Image search: [Google]
Million_Dollar_Home_Page.gif
66 KB, 410x386
you guys remember this shit?

I work relatively hard ( 2 hours a day) for my money... but I still feel like I'm working too hard since the whole day is spent thinking my next move. Let's brainstorm stupid ideas that make a shitton of money in a decent amount of time with almost 0 effort at all. Like the million dollar page etc

also share other milliondollarpage 1 hit wonder type ideas/stories too
>>
why so you can steal the idea you pusy?
>>
>>1302105
i was actually just typing out a stupid idea to troll you with but then I realized it's amazing

thanks op
>>
>>1302105
OP here yeah I came up with a couple thinking about it... If anything it's worth brainstorming
>>
>>1302105

As someone with absolutely no knowledge of how this works, may I ask how to get in on this?

What sort of traits does it have? How do I go about implementing the idea? How likely am I to be successful?
>>
File: IMG_00058077.png (836 KB, 1024x600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_00058077.png
836 KB, 1024x600
The 'Pet Rock' is my personal favourite.
Funny thing is, I'm a britbong, I don't think they were ever sold here when it was a craze?
I thought it was a meme, like 'fingerboxes' for decades, when I saw it was real, mind = blown.

It also blows holes in the theory that you need to be smarter than average, qualified, experienced, have a unique monopoly on a product, have a network, understand every aspect of business, be some genius borderline-autistic visionary, have some unique advantage, etc

Also, I get the whole 'long term business' way of thinking, but honestly, if you are selling rocks, or it's just a simple website, who cares if it is around in 5 years, or 3 years?

It still sells, though probably not at the numbers it used to. For $19:95!

I also saw a novelty shop selling 'nothing' - it was a small plastic sphere with nothing inside - 'for the person who has everything' - it was £2:99.

There are also people selling 'fresh air' in a bottle, mainly to affluent Asians. One company sells jars of British country air for £80 a jar. He claims to have made £14k+ in three weeks.

If you were making obscene profit margins, and made several million in a couple of years, would it matter even if it was a bankrupt meme later on?

You would free up so much time to implement other fun projects like that...thoughts?
>>
byump, i lyke dis tred
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.