[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything fundamentally wrong in -retiring under 30.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: investorupdates.jpg (44 KB, 980x300) Image search: [Google]
investorupdates.jpg
44 KB, 980x300
Is there anything fundamentally wrong in -retiring under 30.
with mid-7 digits of pure liquidity (chf).
Legal residence in a tax haven
Travelling and managing your own portfolio.

Single, lived in 5 countries and speak four languages. Why isn't this more widespread? Obligations? Risk & planning? With a proper secretary and security agency, including medic; it's fine right.

It isn't a finality in itself but it just seems too ideal. I've heard there's a community of expat professionals in chiang mai. One could also fly to general assemblies and conventions... It's an ideal mix of professionalism and globe trotting.

Some people play golf around the world, why not invest while travelling?
>>
File: SqZn6Ge.jpg (154 KB, 990x660) Image search: [Google]
SqZn6Ge.jpg
154 KB, 990x660
bump
>>
>>1302076
how did you get your money? I am planning the same btw. atm I am below 1m chf though :(
>>
Read financial samurai's article about this. Getting rich early in life isn't the ideal outcome.
>>
>>1303499
and why isn't it fucklord, why can't you be rich in your prime?
>>
>>1303507
Just read the article like I told you, fagatron
>>
>>1302076
You're not really retiring you've just become a professional investor, with one customer you and your family. Its generally an untenable and highly risky position.
Some people are simply not cut out to be their own boss, some don't have the stomach to invest their own cash, while also spending it.
>>
>>1303509
I don't want to read your stupid article that says I'm doing something wrong. Give us a summary or nobody gives a fuck
>>
>>1303634
>/biz/ in a nutshell
>>
>>1303634
Outta /biz/ faggot
>>
>>1303509
>Goes to Financial Samurai
>First article I find about early retirement explains the health benefits and thus hails early retirement as the best thing ever as "nothing is more important than health"

How about you link to the article you keep insisting that OP reads or at least give an article title or something?
>>
>>1305181
Actually, the article I found links to what I think is your intended article...the article I found though is newer though and contends that will many of the points of the older article hold true, the health benefits offset it greatly.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.