[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs. Sometimes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1464467103275.jpg (57 KB, 641x773) Image search: [Google]
1464467103275.jpg
57 KB, 641x773
Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs.

Sometimes I just come here because I honestly don't have any friends; I think I just vent out my frustration here and blame niggers and Jews for things because it's fun and makes me feel better about myself.

Most of the gamers I play with always yell nigger and Jews, and when I look at their Steam profiles they usually have 100+ weekly hours, me included.

I don't have a job, I pretty much just browse here and cycle between four different games. When I lose I always call the opposing team a nigger or a faggot or something offensive, and it got me thinking about how I always made fun of blacks for living off welfare when I live under my parents.

I've never really put thought into this, but am I the only one here like this? Is the redpill just cynicism, not any real truth?

I'm so fucking pathetic, this place is the only place that makes me feel like I have a voice in the world. I tried Reddit once but then I couldn't hold an argument and resorted to name calling, but here our Id's are reset per thread so I could just post anything without repurcussions.

I don't know, but honestly, is anyone here successful, so I know I'm not backing up an ideal consisting of a bunch of failures. Like proof that you go to a good school or a good job, it would make me feel a lot better about myself, I'm having an epiphany.
>>
nigger
>>
jew
>>
>>1301654
something offensive
>>
You're all great people and I know that you're all going to make it

Have a great week friends
>>
How the fuck do you get 100 weekly hours? That's over 14 hours every day.
>>
I wouldn't call myself successful or anything, but I go to a nice school and I have nice friends that are autistically smart that will do something great with their lives.
I've made good gains on shills and moon stocks on this board, and I honestly like most of the people here.
It's a beautiful thing, you can post your honest-to-god thoughts on a topic with no repercussions.
OP I don't think you want to hear if anyone here is successful, or if no one here is successful. You need to hear that you need to get out of this emotional place you're in. Get a job, learn about investing. Read a book or two and tell yourself that you're earning the money from your job to make more money.
You're always earning money to make more money. It makes any wageslave job I have to do worth it.
I've dealt with clinical depression, I came out of it. It's not pathetic that you feel at home on this board. It's not pathetic you feel at home no matter where that is.
Sorry its a little stream of consciousness, I'm not a great writer.
>>
>>1301654
neet here with no GF

The internet has matured so much that its actually possible to make an income out of it.. im not ultra rich, but just getting by quite nicely
>>
>>1301681
That's my work schedule. If it were games for me, I would imagine that'd be easier.
>>
>>1301654

cut out the games, cut out the bullshit,
set big goals for yourself. like fucking unimaginably huge. envision your goals as being real.
cut everything out of your life that doesn't contribute towards those goals.
exercise, meditate, eat healthy, and force yourself to think positively.
do it every day until it all becomes normal for you, and you will find success.

that's really all it takes, but you won't do it because you're a pussy.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.