[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brexit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 45973076_14561968097378_rId4.jpg (71 KB, 827x472) Image search: [Google]
45973076_14561968097378_rId4.jpg
71 KB, 827x472
Explain me to the best of your knowledge on the Brexit /Biz/. I trade Forex and think I could make a good play on the vote.
>>
Short term economics: unstable, gold will rocket, (?) minor financial crisis

Long term: Better trade agreements, better UK industry, Brexit will be followed by Nexit etc etc, better for the economy

Culturally: UK will have it good compared to today
>>
>>1301381
You're not the only one who thinks they can make money on the Brexit. Odds are, if you don't understand it fully now, then you'll probably be on the losing end of the trade come June 23rd. There's a movie on youtube called Brexit: The Movie which is pretty good if you want to know why the "leave" vote is increasingly popular.
>>
>>1301381

There's no way for the UK to leave the EU.
Even if people will support the Brexit the referendum itself is not legally binding. For Brexit to actually happen it needs to pass the Parliament and the majority of British MPs (about ~70+% of them) are pro-EU.
Literally no one will allow it to happen. American and European political and business elites are against it. Votes will be adjusted, if needed.
Scottish independence referendum failed.
Catalonian independence referendum failed.
Brexit will fail.
Don't be delusional.
>>
Immediate European recession
EU will crash and burn which would hurt UK trade
Lots of business in the UK will pack up and move to Ireland to stay in the EU
>>
>>1301542
Referrendums don't need to go through parliament.
>>
>>1301403
How will gold skyrocket?
>>
>>1302273

The instability of paper currency leading to people valuing something (theoretically) more stable.
>>
So basically if I think UK majority votes leave I should put sell orders on the affected currencies and a buy order on gold?
>>
>>1302273
gold are the counter weight of fiat currencies. silver aswell. If confidence in market falls, gold/silver rise. Cant print gold. Check historical charts and see
>>
>>1301381
How are pounds flowing when compared to euros? The UK seems to have a more solid internal account balance than the euro zone as a whole. Also, how much of an impact the flow of business from the UK to the EU is going tho have in the respective external account balances?
>>
File: 1444319825160.jpg (42 KB, 552x536) Image search: [Google]
1444319825160.jpg
42 KB, 552x536
>Better trade agreements

You know that's not true
>>
I'm from Latvia and am holding most of my funds in EUR. How should I prepare? Should I diversify into USD? What is best course of action right now?
>>
>>1305270
Yen is the go to currency when there is a risk off sentiment.
>>
>>1301403
>better trade agreements

"H-heh France sorry for not supporting your little EU thing heh, mind giving me a realllllly good deal on trades?"
>>
>>1305270

Usd and yen are traditional counterweights. Yen is overbought so it might be pricey.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.