[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tomorrow starts the wage cucking again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: 1436748540217.png (9 KB, 405x344) Image search: [Google]
1436748540217.png
9 KB, 405x344
>tomorrow starts the wage cucking again
>>
only NEETs here?
>>
Im a self made business person
>>
drank heavily all weekend. time for the day dreams of suicide to return
>>
I got to find a job. Sick of looking.
>>
I'm not excited to go back to work either my man. Some day I'll make my way out of the grind. Here's to the good days.
>>
I know the feels, meng. I've got one week left of NEETdom and it's starting a new job.
>>
I'll be on vacation in one month
So is good I guess
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 150x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 150x250
>>
Tfw wage cucking at this very moment.
>>
File: 1376679685220.jpg (2 KB, 76x67) Image search: [Google]
1376679685220.jpg
2 KB, 76x67
>>1301328
>

>>1301330
If you have time to shitpost on the job then you're not actually wagecucking. You'd be doing this outside of work regardless.
>>
>2 weeks holiday starting tomorrow
>1 week the costwolds then 1 week in spain
>postal vote sent today

Hopefully I'll come back to brexit.
>>
My nightmare isn't wageslavery on its own but wageslavery with not enough time for gym + reading + side projects + sleep.
>>
>cant watch a games conference that shows off all the new games you don't have the time to play anymore

Is this growing up boys?
>>
>>1301433

My best friend is a dermatologist and is now running his father's clinic now. He's making insane bank, but he's working

He works from 8 to 5 every day of the week and hasn't had a vacation in over a year.

His wife just recently left him, but thankfully she didn't take much at all from their divorce.

We're the same age, but he looks like he's in his forties already.

He won't stop because he's paranoid that other people will fuck something up if he's not there.

I don't think making 500k+ is worth that kind of lifestyle though.
>>
Count yourself lucky. Every day is a monday when you work a low paid all week job.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2012-05-13-16h54m24s143.png (340 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2012-05-13-16h54m24s143.png
340 KB, 576x432
Having a kid is cool but at the same time it really weighs on me that I will have to provide for him for 18 years. The idea that I could quit my job and be a bum was the only thing that gave me solace during the day now its complete misery for 8 hours then dread of going back the rest of the day
>>
starting a new job tomorrow, i quit my last job at the end of may and took this past week off..

its closer to home so i get a bit more free time.. like this anon said >>1301433
as long as i have time to plan my escape, read and exercise, it feels alright
>>
>>1301552

Jesus Christ dude...
What happened? How old are you? What do you work?
>>
I feel like Im getting depressed, I'm a 3rd year apprentice electrician, wrongly laid off for a bunch of reasons including refusing unsafe work and I hurt myself(torn tendon). I wasn't getting paid overtime and I complained about it.

I can't get physio because no money since I was laid off I lost my work benefits. I can't find a placement for me to continue my apprenticeship. barely any work in my residing area.

I apply to every job ad I find, Wasn't getting any responses. Had a recruitment help agency fix my resume and cover letter. Still dont get responses. I have actually never gotten an interview yet even though I've applied to over 100 positions.

I cold call electrical firms and ask if they are hiring and if I can have my resume put on file for future position openings. Still no success from that.

There are placements in cities near me but I dont directly reside in them which is a direct requirement for getting hired there. I basically have to move to get a job. To move I need a job because how else am I to pay bills and rent?

Basically my motivation is slowly deteriorating. I sleep almost 12 hours a day. I just sit in front of my computer and stare at the screen without actually doing anything. I do this for hours.

What do? I feel like any place I do get hired at is just going to get rid of me before the 3 month probation because I wont be able to perform all tasks because of my injury. I haven't had to worry about this though because its not like I get a fucking response for a job anyways.

I can easily get a minimum wage job but my EI already pays basically the same amount weekly so there's no point.
>>
>>1301238

There are things, which are worst, OP.
For example NEETing for a few years and then suddenly discovering that you CANNOT GET BACK to wagecuckery anymore even if you wanted to.
Because there's a gap in you're resume now and if you haven't worked for a few years then HRs assume that you have lost your skills completely, even your higher education doesn't count. Your previous working experience is null and void.
>>
File: btc2lambo.jpg (292 KB, 1604x985) Image search: [Google]
btc2lambo.jpg
292 KB, 1604x985
Not anymore. Im a millionaire. And to think it hasn't even begun yet. Thanks Bitcoin.
>>
>>1302501
get that shit off my car
>>
Why couldn't you Faggots exist back in 09 I could of been a millionaire by now
>>
File: bizOnSuicideWatch.png (2 MB, 1652x3056) Image search: [Google]
bizOnSuicideWatch.png
2 MB, 1652x3056
>>1302585
As if you haven't been told to buy BTC numerous times now. In 10 years you'll look back at this thread in depression.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.