[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hold 50% of my cryptos in Litecoin, am I the biggest cuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: unnamed.png (49 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
49 KB, 300x300
I hold 50% of my cryptos in Litecoin, am I the biggest cuck?
>>
>>1301185
You are. You should sell them and buy ethereum
>>
>>1301185
Hold whatever you want, as long as you are smart to dump it all for BTC profits.
>>
>>1301186
no
>>
>>1301185

Are you legally retarded? Of all the crypto you opted for a shitty bitcoin clone? It's no better than any other fucking shitcoin. Maybe 1min block time was a novelty until 2013 but how can you still hold this bag when giants like ethereum bring x100 more to the table from every aspect and have the potential to blow up at any moment? I don't understand people like you. It makes no sense regardless of whether one believes in blockchain technology or is here to make a quck buck (as 99.9% of /biz/ is), litecoin is a disastrous choice either way. Might as well keep your USD under your mattress and watch inflation gradually destroy your buying power.
>>
HOLD LTC, IF THERE'S ANYTHING YOU EVER LISTEN TO ON /biz/ ITS THIS.
>>
>>1301471
i'm curious please explain why
>>
>>1301455
>another ethereum shill
The ol'pump and dump, eh?
>>
>>1301471

LTC rallies with BTC and is releasing a roadmap soon.

Stay in it.
>>
>>1301185
LTC volume is consistently over 1 million dollars and im not sure why. Some say that ltc isnt considered an altcoin to the chinese and it is just as important as BTC (maybe for hedging?)

LTC isnt going anywhere, it just doesnt have a big community because its waiting for btc to break down walls.

Be prepared to hold for a long time
>>
>>1301662
>2 weeks
I want to believe
>>
>>1301455

Litecoin, not Ethereum, not Lisk, not *insert fancy altcoin here* is Bitcoin's #1 hedge you dummy.
It might not moonspike like Eth, but price-wise, it's the most stable altcoin by far.
>>
>>1301185
you are really dumb, senpai.

What advantages does Litecoin have over...anything?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.