[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So with all the hashocean shilling going on lately I thought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1QdSr_n2[1].png (66 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1QdSr_n2[1].png
66 KB, 400x400
So with all the hashocean shilling going on lately I thought you guys might be interested in a legitimate cloudmining site. You won't make your money back as fast with genesis-mining as with hashocean but at least it isn't a scam. You can get 3% off all packages using my code: eOAYay
>>
For those of you interested in hashocean, the better option, here you go: https://hashocean.com/?rid=629017
>>
>>1301086
>>1301089
Holy shit I knew /biz/ was retarded but you guys take it to a whole new level. How the fuck did you really fall for this shit?
>>
>>1301100
I made my investment back in 60 days, withdrew the bitcoins and now I am running a daily profit of around $15...

If people want to trust the company and take a risk whats wrong with that?
>>
>>1301086
genesis mining is questionable in profitability really. even a qick and dirty scam like ahash might be better investment of your bitcoins than could mining bitcoin.

i think a lot about their eth cloud mining tho. maybe the halvening will not fuck that sideways.
>>
http://uk.businessinsider.com/photos-iceland-bitcoin-ethereum-mine-genesis-mining-cloud-2016-6
>>
>>1302298
im surprised to see it's actually legit
>>
>>1302455
>see a couple of pics of a mining center
>that means they are legit
i have news for you nothing is stopping them from overselling their mining capacity and go full ponzi in this bubble.
they might able to ford it if bitcoin crashes afterwards, and they can buy back for cheap after the halvening.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.