[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Ethereum would be worth $100 a coin right now if this autist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: vb.png (230 KB, 318x482) Image search: [Google]
vb.png
230 KB, 318x482
>Ethereum would be worth $100 a coin right now if this autist had named it something catchy like "bitcoin" and not something that sounded like startrek gibberish

This fucking rat ruined Ethereum. No normie will ever talk about Ethereum, it sounds fucking retarded.
>>
I like the name. I hate ethereum shills, and I'll never buy, but I like the name.
>>
It being designed as another shitty p&p ruined it

If you have to buy bitcoins before you can buy your coin, then your coin is a pump and dump

Bitcoin is the one and only crypto. The rest are just there to scam people

The only reason shitcoins like Litecoin and Eth are not zero is because too many bagholders bought in at the top and their ego won't let them realize a loss, so they pray to an autistic Russian.

Can't wait to see Trump crash in another month or so.

>muh technology
>>
>>1298646
Hehe nice ID.

I agree that no matter what else it may or may not have going for it, eth is a shitty pump and dump scam, and therefore will never be taken seriously. You can thank the 'crypto community' for that.

Also, OPs pic. I mean, really. He looks like a little tweaker kid and he probably is. He'll continue to cash out his share to fiat, you can bet on that.
>>
>>1298654

>nice ID

Are you implying it is similar to pump and dump? I can see the resemblance I'm just tired and don't know if I got you correct.
>>
>>1298634
How do you pronounce it?
I've been saying
>you-re-th'e-um
>>
>>1298663
u wot m8?
>>
>>1298662
No dude Pandacoin. You know, it's just been the same shit over and over. It's fucking monotony.
>>
File: image.png (482 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
482 KB, 1136x640
>>1298643
>>1298654
>>1298646
>>1298654
>>1298662
>>1298672
>>1298663
REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: image.jpg (293 KB, 1224x1632) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
293 KB, 1224x1632
>>1298643
Buy it
>>
>>1298663
ee-thee-ree-um
source: that's how Vitalik says it in multilpe videos and interviews
>>
File: YouOnlyHadToListen.png (122 KB, 1671x844) Image search: [Google]
YouOnlyHadToListen.png
122 KB, 1671x844
ETH is another dead token. It brings nothing BTC can't do. If you are not holding BTC right now you are crying.
>>
>>1299729
It can send money quickly.

BTC is now so slow that shops completely stopped accepting it in person.
>>
>>1298646
buy you can buy eth with usd from coinbase with no btc required...
>>
>>1298634
cryptogollum
>>
>>1299729
Btc is a dead token, it does nothing ETH can't do.

In fact ETH is faster and cheaper to send money. As well as a whole load of other shit.
>>
What about LISK. Asian people can't even say it.
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 683x1024
>>1300829
September
>>
>>1301126
>turin
I kekked. 7/10
>>
File: ETHredpill2.png (202 KB, 1104x876) Image search: [Google]
ETHredpill2.png
202 KB, 1104x876
>>1300358
ETH can't undo its turing completeness, which makes it a weak store of wealth.

BTC can do turing complete through a sidechain.

Connect the dots, faggot.
>>
>>1301126
You keep repeatedly misspelling "turing" completeness. Its not "turin" like the city in italy or it's eponymous shroud. It's "turing" as in alan turing the famous computer scientist.
>>
>>1301130
I knew you would do that to avoid the hard facts.
Keep coping while I go rich as we speak.
>>
>>1301132
Nice FUD. There is nothing about having a complete scripting language that makes eth any more or less of an ephemeral store of wealth than bitcoin.

FUD harder
>>
>>1301132
>deletes the other post and changes it to "turing" after misspelling it more than a few times
Kek. D-dddamage control. I can't take anyone seriously who cant even spell what he is discussing.
>>
>>1301136
>avoiding the hard facts.

mate, your currency is on it's last legs. It's last gasp for bitcoin. Better dump them for ETH before you have to endure many years of butthurt
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.