[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Look, I'll be straight here. I want to buy like $60 of shares
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_inline_ngwm9cyELt1rvvoxy.png (201 KB, 500x273) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_ngwm9cyELt1rvvoxy.png
201 KB, 500x273
Look, I'll be straight here. I want to buy like $60 of shares of a stock. I have a custodial account with Edward Jones my father set up for me in, like, 2005. It has like $62 of market value. I have zero other stock or finance experience.

I want to buy $60 of shares of this specific stock. Can I do that through Edward Jones online? Am I going to have to call the place? Or should I just open up an account with TradeKing or something and purchase it through them, and make a miniscule trade like twice a year to avoid their inactivity fee? I just want to buy a small amount of this one stock basically for fun, honestly.

I'm a dependent on my father's tax return, and I'm currently working under the table for a friend's business. Will I just list "Savings" or something as my source of income?

I know, I'm a complete idiot about this shit. Just help me out, man.
>>
File: silly-shack.jpg (253 KB, 575x768) Image search: [Google]
silly-shack.jpg
253 KB, 575x768
i, uh... dunno.
>>
>>1298426
Dude...

You got bigger fish to fry then buying $60 worth of stock dog. Take that $60 and buy some clothes for interviews. Get a fuxing better/additional job.

>Call Edward Jones and ask them this shit
>>
>>1298538
Doesn't matter, I just want to fucking do it.
>>
>>1298583
best bet is to open a robinhood and follow trends with penny stocks. Risky, but you will be dead before you see anything happen with that other stock. But hey, if its for fun you might aswell just call -
>>
>>1298583
Then like I said, call Edward Jones or go to their fuxing website.

unbelievable.
>>
So you need Edward Jones, King of the front loaded mutual funds, to have two dollar trade commission for stock? Lol, if it was less than ten times that I'd be surprised.
>>
>>1298490
I want to live here
looks comfy as fuck
hundred acre wood shit man
>>
Man imagine having a father so stupid he signs you upnfor EDWARD JONES

lol holy shit
>>
>>1300127
>best bet is to open a robinhood
never change /biz/
>>
SOME BODY ONCE TOLD ME
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.