[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions on Legal Child Labor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: logo.png (25 KB, 363x100) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
25 KB, 363x100
Hey /biz/ I'm just wondering if I should finish the 3rd and final day of training for these people. I wanna know your opinion on them and if reading a script is a worthy skill to have on my resume.

Should I just get another job or is selling $1000 dollar knives worth it?
>>
>>1298240
Here's how this job will go. You'll be very excited at the start. Your friends, family and acquaintances will buy some knives for you. You'll think, "why, this is easy!". Then, you will run out of easy sales. Gradually, you'll get tired of people slamming doors in your face and you'll quit.

Save yourself the time and just get a job.
>>
Door to door selling is so fucking deprecated. NOBODY wants salesmen knocking on their door.
>>
>>1298240
You can make a lot of money if you're a hot chick. Everyone buys shit from hot chicks. If you're a dude quit now
>>
You're only going to make money off "impulse buyers" so about every 100 doors you knock you get a sale. Results vary on your sales skills but no one wants a fucking salesman at their door.
>>
>>1298280
The weird thing is this is what I think. Yet these businesses still exist. Surely somebody is buying.
>>
>>1298307
Well for kirbys they can do 60 bucks a month over xyz years to sell a 3k vacuum that cost 100 bucks to make

Lots of housewives by themselves who have a credit card - whats another 60 bucks a month?

Vector though? It exists because as pointed out they can sell 5 sets to family before burnout and the company sells a set to the salesmen
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.