[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dude just take out another student loan to pay back the first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
>dude just take out another student loan to pay back the first one. It's totally legal!
>>
>>1298194
No one can be that stupid.

"Dude just get an assassin to kill the addassin you can't pay!"
>>
>>1298194

How do you know that, Juan? You aren't even a US citizen.
>>
>going to school

For what purpose?, just grab a few books and start reading.
>>
>>1298397
>yeah dude I can totally perform this surgery operation, I read a few books!
>>
can make sense if the interest rate is lower on the second loan
>>
>>1298220
If you think of it, as long as the assassin doesnt know he was hired to kill another assassin it might work
>>
>>1298397
>Yeah, you can give me the job, I read a few books
>>
>>1298194
That's essentially what I'm doing by getting another degree yes
>>
>>1298465
Hey if theres a good competency test and they pass it then why not?
Oh thats right, crony capitalism
>>
>>1298461
You'd still be paying compounding interest.
>>
>>1298339
The only reason it would work with assassins MAYBE is they have no interest.
>>
>>1298462
>Implying there is an Assassin's Union to prevent this sort of shit
Imagine the workers comp
>>
>>1298194
>tfw $50k in debt
>got readmitted for my last semester
>but they cut my aid $14k
>have to take out a private loan for the rest

No way I'll pay it off unless I have a degree. Wish I hadn't cucked myself in the first place but I was lost after high school.

Best part is though
>had another $50k debt in my dads name but he is disabled now and it got forgiven
>>
>>1299302
>implying a scab assassin won't to do just as good a job for half the price
>>
>>1298724
Would you rather your wife's baby be delivered by an obstetrician or the 20 something next door who read some biology books with your wife last year?
>>
>>1298726
Care to expand on that for a complete /biz/ retard please?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.