[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
reselling electronics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: b.png (142 KB, 505x431) Image search: [Google]
b.png
142 KB, 505x431
hi /biz/,
in general, where or how could I get statistics on margins, prices, volumes, ... in a particular area before I start buying stuff?

is electronics a good area to become a reseller? what are good electronics products to buy and resell? what products that sold the quicker? which ones are sold for the highest profit?

any electronics resellers in /biz/?
>>
for a "business" board that has lots of supposed experts, this board is really useless...
>>
>>1297559
maybe nobody wants to respond to you faggot

but i will just because you said this is useless

electronics will sell pretty quickly but you wont have that big of a profit margin

all electronic products

maybe you should think for yourself once and do your own research
>>
>>1297823
problem is, I dunno how to start/do the research, which is why I'm asking where to get statistics
>>
>>1297897
(oh, and I'm OP... my IP changes daily)
>>
>>1297823
In his defense though, finding sales statistics aren't that easy. If eBay or Amazon publishes any, I have no clue where to find it.
>>
>>1296835

Electronics are usually not the best things to resell as they have pretty low profit margins outside of tact on features and a handful of devices. Most of the money made on electronics is selling software and extended warranties along with it.

But I'd you can somehow obtain iPads for $50 I'd say go for it.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.