[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: extra-1280x1024.jpg (370 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
extra-1280x1024.jpg
370 KB, 1280x1024
Is vanguard a scam?

I have to wait until I have 10K just to avoid the annual fee, and I can withdraw as much as I deposit penalty free but then id be paying annually for nothing, for life..
>>
>>1296116
>Is vanguard a scam?

Yep, it's been a huge scam ever since 1975 when it started. The fact that it's a scam is especially ironic considering Vanguard is the largest and most trusted provider of mutual funds in the world, and the second largest provider of ETF's,
>>
>>1296116
Yea Vanguard is the biggest ponzischeme in the world.

Over 3 Trillion dollars being managed, they're just waiting for 5 trillion dollars in order to close their website and run away with it.

John Bogle is a famous conman scammer who used to sell daytrading lessons
>>
>>1296131
>>1296138

What service should I use to invest?

I just wanted to be passive on some mutual index funds.
>>
>>1296146
i'd start trading forex and cryptocurrencies, that's a much better way to make money.

But whatever you do make sure not to buy into the Vanguard scam, it's shilled a lot but they're just scammers, they screw you on the secret hidden fees and quite frankly i suspect they'll make a run with peoples money soon.
>>
>>1296146
Oh, anon. If you're gonna call someone a scam at least get your info right.
>>
>>1296152
Wait, are you not joking? This board, geez.
>>
>>1296146
All of the bigger ones are huge scams, they've been running for decades, growing like crazy, and no one's done anything about them.

Definitely start with something safe like bitcoins, and if you want to make money in a more active way consider taking advantage of something like binary options.
>>
Who cares if Vanguard is a scam? It's been proven over and over that actively traded funds beat index funds over 90% of the time.
>>
>>1296170
This too.

80% of day traders beat the market regularly, you'd be an idiot to invest in this retarded shit

Index funds are for lazy retards who don't have finance degrees
>>
>>1296170

>source
>>
File: 1437537846280.jpg (32 KB, 720x399) Image search: [Google]
1437537846280.jpg
32 KB, 720x399
>>1296171
80%? wtf are you talking about?
>>
>>1296171
Exactly.

I've been day trading in penny stocks and cryptocurrencies for weeks now, and I don't win every day, but for every day I lose money, I have a day where I make money.
>>
>>1296175
I've been trading binary options for over 2 years now, I've made ~$330k last year

This year so far I'm only up about $50k but it's still early
>>
>>1296175
>>1296181

not sure if troll
>>
>>1296116
>https://personal.vanguard.com/us/content/Funds/FundsVanguardFundsLowBalanceDisclaimerJSP.jsp
>As the primary account owner, you can eliminate this fee by signing up for our e-service package.

Sign up for edelivery if the fee bothers you so much fucking retard. LEarn to read. You can't read, no wonder you don't have 10k saved up.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.