[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
J U S T
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: j.jpg (200 KB, 649x488) Image search: [Google]
j.jpg
200 KB, 649x488
J U S T
>>
JUST hurry up and die you crinkled old faggot.
>>
My stock was up until that faggot opened his fucking mouth.
>>
>>1295364
PLEASE BE MY MENTOR MASTER
>>
>>1295634

>is it possible to learn this power
>not from a goy
>>
Prepare for the worst, he's probably still got another 10-15 years.
>>
>>1295364
This glorious bastard rustled so many jimmies in his life its beautiful
>>
Pump my stock up f.a.m.
>>
S T O C K M A R K E T C R A S H
>>
>>1295364
That old fag just bought a ton of gold and dumped US stocks. The fucker knows USD iss going to shit
>>
>opened my trading account today
>soros buys billions in gold
>preaching stock market collapse

WWHTSEEQWONEV4N5
>>
>>1297503
ORRRR he's just trying to stay rich even if it means nobody else gets any upward mobility or opportunity.

Think about it: you only have to get rich once. Once you get there, your investment goals become drastically different than that of the rest of the pleb world. Of course fuck faces like Soros and Icahn will just sit in their castles and stuff money up their assholes all day; they have zero interest in seeing anything change from current conditions for either better or worse.
>>
>>1297516
So he's trying to stay rich by not losing value on US dollar/stocks?
>>
>>1295364
Gross, I bet you could jiggle those sacks under his eyes with your finger
>>
>>1295364
He is not correct.

He just has the money and following to influence the market where he wants.
>>
>>1297567
The majority of billionaires do this.

Protip: He's had the same attitude on the world economy for like 20 years. This is just the first time he came out and said it himself instead of having his lackey staff do it for him.

Fuck this turbo heeb.
>>
>>1297672
He went from $20 million in the 60's to $27 billion today.

He predicted almost every currency change in the world.
Dollar 1980.
Yen 1990's.
Sterling 1992.
1997 Asia.
2002 Dollar depreciation.
2011 Euro boom.
2012-2013 Yen depreciation.
2016 yen appreciation.

Only things he's been wrong about so far are the Eurozone falling apart and China's Yuan depreciating and economy imploding.

I think he has something to say.
>>
File: 1460319207882.jpg (46 KB, 359x480) Image search: [Google]
1460319207882.jpg
46 KB, 359x480
So, when's the dollar crashing?
>>
FUCK
>>
EUROPE
>>
UP
>>
>>1295646
yeah just worship satan and you can have riches on earth too.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.