[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/biz during the Ramadan month
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: inteligencia.gif (2 MB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
inteligencia.gif
2 MB, 240x200
Do you guys have any ideas of what to do to earn some money from Muslims and whoever celebrates Ramadan? There must be something that will sell like hot pancakes.
>>
File: 1463712074810.jpg (101 KB, 712x664) Image search: [Google]
1463712074810.jpg
101 KB, 712x664
>>1295055
Knowing Malaysian muslims, probably hot pancakes the second the sun sets.
Cafe menus in KL advertise all sorts of tacky "Ramadan indulgences" drowned in whipped cream and strawberries.
>>
You could sell hot pancakes.
>>
>>1295055
>Muslims
>Ramadan
Sell explosive vests and weapons.

But really I used to work at a restaurant right next to a mosque. The moose limbs would always order fish or things without pork in it. If you want food then do that. Also if you happen to own a parking lot or land near a mosque, charge for parking since they'll get packed.

Maybe try selling some framed pictures of Allan or Mohammad?
>>
>>1295055
Heard that muslim fashion gets mad money. Which is why they push the whole "Hijab is freedom" shit in fashion magazines.
>>
>>1295156
> Maybe try selling some framed pictures of Allan or Mohammad?

Framed pictures of the calligraphy wouldn't be a bad idea, but that assumes they don't already have several.

Actual pictures of them wouldn't go well, except with Shi'as.
>>
>>1295156
>pictures of Allan or Mohammad
Wasn't Allan Mohammad's cousin?
>>
Muslim here. I start fasting at 3AM, and break my fast at 9PM. Between 9PM and 3AM, we Muslims are eating whatever we can and anyone who owns a buisness like a cafe or a restaurant that is open at night during those times, you'd make a lot of profit.

So, perhaps gets some night shift workers just for that month? If you day time sales are shit because we can't eat, target us at night.
>>
>>1295508
how the fuck do you survive without eating for so long? what else can't you do
>>
>>1295517
-Have sex
-Drink
-Masturbate
-Say bad word (will reduce good boy point)
-Fight

Just to name a few
>>
>>1295055
Muhammad bobble heads would sell pretty well. What self respecting muzzy wouldn't have a figurine of their prophet its the only way to get into heaven. Otherwise maybe a open a bacon and beer joint were you can pet dogs while you eat everything can be served scarfless waitresses. Most musliarinos haven't had these items before it will really flick their switch when they try them. They will simply blow up at the first sight of it. don't forget to put halal on everything first though!
>>
>>1295723
you can't drink while fasting
>>
>>1295723
So I can punch Muslims during Ramadan and they won't fight back?
>>
>>1295517
Just eat a lot in the morning. If you're occupied,you won't think about food.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.