[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm at university studying business, and I've always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 473x474) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 473x474
I'm at university studying business, and I've always been pretty sociable, but everyone I'm meeting is either annoying as fuck of generally intolerable.

Basically, how do you network and sinply get on with people who are dicks?
>>
you're probably the dick

just kill yourself
>>
File: 1463658301165.png (1 MB, 955x741) Image search: [Google]
1463658301165.png
1 MB, 955x741
>>1294157
you switch out of business
>>
>>1294157
>but everyone I'm meeting is either annoying as fuck of generally intolerable.
welcome to the business major
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 469x505) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 469x505
>Begin Macro Economics class tuesday

>Prof brings up gender wage gap, pulls up Census Bureau shit
>"why is there a gay"
>girl in front row "Tha patriarchy?!"
>I saw "Wooow" out loud. "It's because men choose more lucrative careers and work longer hours"
>Male dindu turns around, "nah bruh its cuz the patriarchy likes to keep all males in power so they pay the women less"
>Give him an are you shitting me look

>Prof says its not because of hours worked because we are looking at a "full time" worker chart, says its because women get pregnant and dont go into work

>>>>>>>mfw

>Prof continues to explain why there is a wage gap but doesnt explain it well enough to these fucking kids so they most likely left the class believing the same bullshit they walked in with
>>
File: 1459171217791.jpg (58 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1459171217791.jpg
58 KB, 650x650
>>1294466
>>"why is there a gay"
>>
>>1294955
lol meant "[wage] gap"

Today in class the prof called Bernie a communist and Hillary a closet communist, and made fun of Bernie voting students like 8 separate times during the lecture. I could not stop cracking up. My friend sitting next to me looked at me and said "omg he is you when you're old"

I'm going to love this fucking class.
>>
>>1294157
Treat people who act like dicks the same way you treat yours: beat 'em.
>>
>>1294466
econ professors are redpilled as f
>>
>>1295390
Haha dang dude, that sounds out of this world. You and your friends have a real whacky time together it seems.

How can I read more about your amazing life?
>>
>>1295689
because they've been spoonfed, then spoonfeeding neo-liberal bullshit to innocent children. Not the teacher's fault, they're trying to teach well with a shitty, factually incorrect syllabus that basically states: Markets best, mkay.

>>1295390
>Today in class the prof called Bernie a communist and Hillary a closet communist,

Then he's either being sarcastic, as the whole class realizes that there's one obnoxious right-winger who thinks everything he's heard from MSNBC and fox is true because :"If I see both 'sides' then I can't be biased"

or... your professor actually doesn't understand, or fallaciously uses terms such as communism.

Neither candidate wishes for a class-less society, nor do they wish to abolish private property.

my econ professors were redpilled as fuck, they taught development economics, and saw the co-operative opportunities that could be achieved through intervention.

Why spend $40,000 on a guide dog for the blind in the us when $50 saves an africans eye sight?

Economically, $50 for not losing eyesight is worth more than paying $40,000 to help someone who already is blind deal with it.
>>
>>1294955
Why is there a wage gap? Because women , niggers , abos and mestizos are lazy semi retarded fuckups. How about the wage gap between downys and women?
>>
>>1295704
lel
>>
>>1295791

Because just giving people "benevolence" robs them of the ability to create and nuture their own "benevolence".

You took $50 out of the hands of a prospective local doctor who could be an example and pass on skills to his local people.

You selfish fuck. That's the price of wanting to be holy, of wanting a "good ending" for everything. You fuck up.
>>
>>1297706

Not to mention that's $40,000 in possession of being who KNOWS HOW TO UTILIZE IT.

The fucking african would not know how to spend $40k. Look at fucking South Africa. He'd probably spend it all in a day.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.