[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got $500 on my university card and this money can't be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: money-7.jpg (91 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
money-7.jpg
91 KB, 1024x683
I got $500 on my university card and this money can't be refunded. The only way I can spend it is by buying shit on the university store. If I don't use that money, it will simply vanish because I'm finishing uni this week. They have an electronics store with some overpriced stuff, but it seems some apple things are close to amazon prices.
I will also have to move to a new place this week, and I've been thinking of just buying an IPad and trying to offer as part of the payment of a rent, without a lot of success so far. I also thought about buying an Ipad and selling it back in my shithole country that I will go back to in september for 2x the price. But money now is worth more than money in the future... Any suggestions?
>>
>university card

May I ask how you ended up have a uni card with $500 on it?
>>
>>1294191
my sponsors thought it was a good idea to put money in my card instead of giving it to me.
>>
Buy some dildos and Marxist anti white male textbooks

Enjoy the meme degree
>>
>>1294263
Good idea, kept you from buying drugs
>>
>>1294284
bio major

>>1294288
I bought those anyway
>>
Batteries
Theyre useful, compact, and you're not gonna blow it like $500 of snack food
>>
File: 1364782249191.jpg (520 KB, 2203x2937) Image search: [Google]
1364782249191.jpg
520 KB, 2203x2937
>I also thought about buying an Ipad and selling it back in my shithole country that I will go back to in september
I can only guess
>>
>>1294480
are you a wizard
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 500x281
>>1294130
Buy iPad and whatever other junk you can buy.

Set up eBay auction starting at $0.99, 1 week length. Start auction at 7pm Pacific on a Sunday.

Everyone will skyrocket the price because it's eBay and everyone loves iPads.

You're welcome.
>>
>>1294344
>500 dollars worth of batteries
>compact
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.