[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello Anons. Is there a way to buy trumpcoins without buying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: bvEnw8E.png (10 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
bvEnw8E.png
10 KB, 400x400
Hello Anons. Is there a way to buy trumpcoins without buying bitcoins first? I would like to exchange dollars to trumpcoins directly.
>>
>>1292697
trump to the moon! OP, you are missing the train, bruh, dont get nervous now.
>>
>>1292697
Afraid not, you'll have to go buy and then cash out at the moon through bitcoin. Plenty of tutorials on how to buy it really isn't that hard.
>>
only a private transfer where you send some money and they send Trump Coins to your wallet. but do you trust someone enough to send them money via paypal or some other form?

download the wallet from here: http://trumpcoin.rocks/
and get it synced. or you can open an account at c-cex or yobit and get a trump coin wallet address.

buy some BTC today and get on with it.

Which country are you in? Some BTC providers are quicker than others.
>>
>>1292697
Just get BTC with localbitcoins, you can usually get them instantly. If not use Circle App or Coinbase.
>>
>>1292945
>you send some money
meant to say
>you send some money to a person who has Trump Coins

not a good way to do it though.

read this for a good How To:

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Buying_Bitcoins_(the_newbie_version)
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.