[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Resale Price Flipping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 51weS5-u0qL._SY445_QL70_.jpg (21 KB, 279x445) Image search: [Google]
51weS5-u0qL._SY445_QL70_.jpg
21 KB, 279x445
What's the best way to make profits off of flipping by reselling thrift store items, etc.
>>
What're the 101 items?
>>
>>1292712
Idk lol
>>
>>1292643
>itt: let me tell you how to steal sales from me

damn this board is retarded, no wonder half of the people here are broke. you all have the same menatiality of expecting a handout. im not trying to be a dick but your really asking more then what you think you are

go out and find out
>>
Help?
>>
>>1296111
no
>>
>>1292643
>best way to make profits off of flipping by reselling

Have you tried the old "Buy low, Sell high" method?
>>
>>1296242
Literally this. I made money in college doing eBay as a side hustle. I sold books, video games, cell phones, iPods, Pokemon cards, shoes, shirts, etc etc. I made about $500/month, which I felt was great income considering I was going to school full-time.

When walking around a thrift store, bring your smart phone. If you find something interesting, pull out your phone and check on eBay for what the product has recently sold for. If you think you can make a profit then buy it and flip it. You can do the same thing browsing Craigslist or other classifieds as well.
>>
>>1296280

DELETE THIS REEEEE
>>
>>1292643

>Buy name brand dirt bikes, tear rhem apart and catalog part numbers
>list on ebay
>???
>profit
>>
Assuming you're in Murica or another pro-fun-rights country and aren't a convicted felon/any-other-dicktard, you can buy new bare bones guns and put various attachments and resell the gun on gunbroker or armslist at a healthy profit. Newbie cowadooty fags and people who just don't do research/not want to know how to pull apart guns usually go for those. If you earn enough money on it or buy a certain amount of guns within a year, you might have to get an FFL and at that point you might as well anyway.

Just for the love of god DO NOT put tactical shit on older guns or otherwise change them from anything not in their original state! Only bubba goes for those and bubba pays cheap. If you want to work with older/antique guns, just clean them up then resell them.
>>
>>1292643

probably not worth your time but if you know what to look for you can raid electronic recycle center in your city for PC parts. Break them down and sell individually. Set them up in your garage and list. People also buy broken laptops and scavenge the screen or keyboard or facia or whatever from it. You could make like 50$ a day doing that shit.
>>
>>1293734
>doesn't know eBay is full of poorfags that OP will beat his head against the wall trying to make a buck off of
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.