[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Jews genetically predisposed to be good with money and finances?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: jewish-masterrace-kid.jpg (71 KB, 650x503) Image search: [Google]
jewish-masterrace-kid.jpg
71 KB, 650x503
Are Jews genetically predisposed to be good with money and finances? Are there lots of them in your field? Not hating at all just curious about your personal experience. Thanks.
>>
>>1292184
I got one hot Jewish chick in my classes hnnnngggg I wanna fug her.
>>
Tell her girl you so hot you belong in an oven
>don't say this
>>
>>1292184
Ashkenazi, not Sephardi. Definitely not Ethiopian Jews.
>>
>>1292184
>genetically predisposed
No you /pol/tard
It's completely to do with their culture.
Why are they good at finance and business?
>religion encourages business and making money through Usury
that's why medieval kings and queens had a "court jew" which was a banker, because christians (and islam still) couldn't into Usury which is just lending with an interest rate.
The act of Lending with an interest rate, the thing that underpins all of finance today was against christian and islamic religious law.
However Judaism was fine with it.
So Kings and Queens etc would use a "Court Jew" to get around Usury religious laws.

Why are they smart and get good grades and good jobs?
>religion stipulates one whole day a week just for study
They have a day in the week where they have to read and study, religious texts are encouraged but they can read and study anything the want
So imagine a culture where for thousands of years your people had to study and you were encouraged to become merchants, financiers and business people.

The people who are born with those natural gifts for those things thrive in that culture.
They have an ample opportunity to get good at those things in their lifetime.
They then pass on their little tips, tricks, ideas and values on to their children.
>>
>>1292261
>They then pass on their little tips, tricks, ideas and values on to their children.
Also their position in their business.
>>
I know a jew who is terrible with money

Hes always skint and lives in squalor and spends all his money on expensive sneakers.
>>
>>1292261
Why wasn't I born a Jew

>>1292285
He's lying to you, he's not Jewisj
>>
>>1292290
I wish I was a Jew.
We're just unlucky.
>>
You know who were also known as mega-cheapskates in the past? The Scots-Irish. Now imagine mixing THAT with stereotypical Jewish cheapness.
>>
Yes. Became whitey kept them segregated and limited to big brain jobs over 1000 years in Europe. That's why one kind of Jew controls the world and the other kind who were not segregated are nigger tier
>>
>>1292261

>Usury which is just lending with an ILLEGAL interest rate.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.