[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it just more, or does this look like it's priming for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Is it just more, or does this look like it's priming for another crash?
>>
just about every free market economist says it will, but then again, they are assuming the government can't do shady shit forever...
>>
>>1292105
it looks like since 1995 the market has been experiencing unnatural boom and busts. Like the market is going through hypercycles.
>>
File: 0982349020400.png (38 KB, 809x438) Image search: [Google]
0982349020400.png
38 KB, 809x438
>>1292088
no it's not just you, it's probably tens of thousands of other economists who have been predicting the same thing
>>
>>1292130
is there any way to profit off the inevitable crash?
>>
>>1292152
Short stocks, buy gold
>>
>>1292162
What stocks, generally?
Most stocks will go down with the crash, right?
>>
>>1292195
Anon said "short stock" idiot. Look up what shorting means. Then short the S&P500 if you can't pick stocks
>>
>>1292207
....Yes, clearly he said short stocks.
I meant what stocks To Short, generally.
And the reasoning is, if most stocks go down, it should be easy to pick one. But some stocks will most likely not be too affected.
>>
>>1292217
Jesus Christ your retarded. We can't spell it out more simplistically for you. Short the s& p 500 and buy gold you asshole.
>>
>>1292217
Don't listen to them bro, they referring to shorting index funds, you can short etfs or shot sale futures in the S&P500, if you want to pick stocks then you have to search those stocks that are correlated with the S&P500 or another index like the NASDAQ, try to see the beta of every stock and pick the ones with higher beta, and create your portfolio
>>
>>1292224
I appreciate the answer
>>
>>1292105
The same people that said oil will be under $40?

US economy is improving, interest rates are slowly rising. Europe should be second then China.

Make your move before brexit vote.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.