[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Live in an apartment with three other roommates. >Sleep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1413739289830.gif (2 MB, 371x209) Image search: [Google]
1413739289830.gif
2 MB, 371x209
>Live in an apartment with three other roommates.
>Sleep in a futon in the living room.
>Have a drawer and wardrobe for clothes
>Roommate sleeps alone in his room, all to himself
>Only pays a third of rent to have a room to himself to bring girls over to cheat on his girlfriend with
>Decides to tell landlord to go fuck himself and make modifications to the apartment
>Come home from summer classes, roommate's dad is over
>His dad works in construction
>They will make a new room, more like a closet, for a new tenant
>Decide I've had enough of this bullshit and want to move out

So my question is, what is the legality of a tenant modifying his living space? Will I lose my deposit if he goes through with it? Will we be taken to court by the landlord? How fucked am I if my roommate goes through with this? I am in Southern California.

Gif not related.
>>
According tojudgejudy today you owe the amount to put it back to the way it was
>>
>>1291937
Why are you using a trip?

fuck off faggot tranny
>>
1) Stop tripping you fucking retard

2) you are fucking retarded for allowing this to happen to begin with. Should have told everyone involved to fuck off as soon as you saw you didn't have a room
>>
>>1291937

How's your lease set up?

Tell the landlord the situation, and ask for his help in getting out of it.
>>
>>1291937
>Will we be taken to court by the landlord?

Yes, and he will win. You might want to hit the landlord up and let him know what they are doing before you leave.
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png (108 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png
108 KB, 396x385
>>1291937

>>>/r9k/ my pal. They have some real /snitchy/ advice, they can help you get this sorted. Being entirely serious. Fuck the whole legal thing. You need to fuck him over.

I'd start with
>take his phone, text his girlfriend some nudes of another girl and say "hey Jeff look at this hot slut I'm banging" (something like that)
>tell landlord about his stupid plans
>cut 2 of the legs to his bed so it's tilted
>>
You sound like a cuck. I suggest kys
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.