[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>play vidya obsessively from the ages of 5 to 20 before becoming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 4L_XRkaNN2y.jpg (36 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
4L_XRkaNN2y.jpg
36 KB, 400x386
>play vidya obsessively from the ages of 5 to 20 before becoming bored with them
>reading biographies of billionaires / successful and famous people
>"While other kids played video games, [person name] created them from the age of 12..."

Kill me famalam
>>
>>1290726
I get sad comparing myself to Elon Musk too
>>
>>1290726
it's ok bro.
not everyone is born to be useful. live your role as a second class human, just like all of us do.
>>
>>1290726
stop dwelling on the past and start working towards your success right now

>inb4 some stupid excuse
youre exactly where you deserve to be
>>
>>1291097
This.

Do you want to be saying the same shit when you're 40? No? Good, do something.
>>
>>1290726
dont do it op she still loves you just go to school or get a job or trust in yourself and talk to her it will be okay everything will work out if you help yourself and submit to your inner voice
>>
>>1290726
I know the perfect solution:

Just keep doing nothing and keep making threads like this, that's what all those billionaires did but it just wasn't included in the biographies because then they'd create too much competition.
>>
>>1290726
Hitler was a complete fucking failure at age 30 and was in near complete control of Europe 22 years later.

Anything is possible.
>>
>>1293037
#goals
>>
>>1293037
Yep. Read Kubizek's book. They were NEETbros before the Nazi party.
>>
>>1293037
lmao

idd OP, anythings possible, some kid starting at age 12 doesnt mean you can't start at a later age and still achieve something
>>
>>1293037
kek thanks for the motivation
>>
>>1290958
At least I've got a bigger penis
>>
I made video games at age 12 too. Fact is that back in the day it was much easier to do. Similar to how Newton was able to learn just about everything important known about math at the time in a few years, while that would be impossible given a 120 year lifespan today.
>>
>>1293766
wrong.
Science has never been easier.
Because back then, much of what seems obvious today, was not even known.

Same goes for programming.
You have tons of reference today.
But 25-30 years ago things looked quite different, with the internet being tiny.
>>
>>1293037
This is actually fantastic motivation.
>>
>>1294692
Dumbest post I've seen today and I just woke up.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.